The Project Manager is responsible for delivering projects and supporting Tech M&A programmes. These projects will be aimed at integrating or separating technology projects as required to achieve the objectives of the programmes.
This role will work with the Integration and Separation Delivery Leads to deliver directly and through a federated model all the required work packages that constitute a successful Integration/Separation.
Responsible for the programme/project management of assigned work, this will include scoping, planning, executing, and monitoring deliverables, risks and resources to keep the programme on schedule and to budget.
Managing the relationship between Tech M&A and federated technology teams in other divisions, you will collaborate with the relevant Project Managers and Technology SMEs to deliver the required outcomes. This will include network and infrastructure change, data and cloud migrations, communication and collaboration, applications, and business solutions & cyber security.
The role will be responsible for following programme, Group wide LSEG Change Framework and divisional governance as required.What you'll be doing
- Leading and supporting Programmes and Projects across Tech M&A - including scoping, planning, executing, and monitoring deliverables, risks, resources and budgets in line with programme schedules
- Support in the identification of Programme dependencies and pro-actively and collaboratively manage their resolution
- Define purpose, clear roles, tasks, milestones, budgets and measures of success.
- Manage programme estimation activity, working with resource managers to ensure workforce coverage
- Conduct programme / phase kick-off meetings to communicate individual roles and programme expectations
- Monitor programmes, evaluating progress and quality, managing issue resolution and taking corrective action as necessary
- Lead post-implementation reviews to evaluate programme results, including cost savings, risk benefits and delivery efficiency
- Support in the management of the day-to-day workload of programme team members, proactively identifying and resolving issues that would present a risk to on-time implementation of the programme
- Co-ordination of activities and recommendations with Architecture teams (Enterprise Architecture and Solution Architecture) within Tech areas
- Identify and implement delivery improvements aligned with best-practice and lessons learned - striving for Operational Excellence.
- Support continuous improvement to drive process maturity
- Ensure Programme teams are supported to adhere to all LSEG governance and internal processes.
- Establish and maintain strong and supportive relationships across all capabilities and business units to enable the swift and effective management of issues, risks and dependencies when escalated.
- Contribute to the overall development of the wider Tech M&A department and take ownership of shared deliverables where identified.
- Continuously adopt a pragmatic, flexible, and responsive approach
- Working with teams in multiple locations simultaneously
- Apply judgement to assess the relative importance of assigned tasks and prioritise effectively.
- 5+ years of technology project/programme management
- Experience working across multiple projects.
- High levels of emotional intelligence
- Experience delivering a variety of technology projects.
- Experience working with complex governance processes.
- End to end project lifecycle experience
- Excellent stakeholder management at all levels
- Exceptional understanding of the change management process / lifecycle and it's practical application
- Experience managing geographically distributed and culturally diverse work-groups
- Ability to develop and leverage relationships/ influence key stakeholders both internally and externally
- Capable of working independently and collaboratively as needed to deliver against objectives
- Demonstrated track record as a self-starter with the ability to multi-task and prioritize among competing demands; ability to wear multiple hats and be both a "thinker" and a "doer"
- Ability to motivate a team to deliver exceptional results to tight deadlines
- Highly motivated / Strong work ethic - Proven commitment to adapt and champion time sensitive/mission critical processes operating in a global and matrix-type organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - ability to communicate findings in a compelling manner to internal and external audiences which include senior level executives.
- Exceptional project management capabilities and ability to drive multi-disciplinary teams of internal and external stakeholders to deliverables on tight deadlines.
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios! If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career!
We maximise each employee's potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- 25 days' holiday per year
- 1 additional day off for your Birthday
- Annual wellness allowance
- Share Purchase Plan
- Medical Health Insurance
- Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
- Dental Coverage
- Life insurance
- Pillar 3 Private Pension
- Meal Vouchers
- Flexible Benefits
- Volunteering Events
LSEG is a leading global financial markets infrastructure and data provider. Our purpose is driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
Our purpose is the foundation on which our culture is built. Our values of Integrity, Partnership, Excellence and Change underpin our purpose and set the standard for everything we do, every day. They go to the heart of who we are and guide our decision making and everyday actions.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 65 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.