Creative Project Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Randstad Digital Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Creative Project Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Randstad Digital is a trusted digital enablement partner that facilitates accelerated transformation for businesses by providing global talent, capacity, and solutions across specialized domains.
Embracing a talent-first philosophy, we support tech experts throughout their working lives and ensure they develop the skills they need to be at the forefront of innovation.
We are looking for a Creative Project Manager to join our Randstad Digital Romania Team in a new project. In this role our future colleague will be responsible to shape and develop the omnichannel vision, strategy and to drive the execution of complex requests raised by the local markets, local and global teams. Your role will be to manage such projects based on the requirements raised by the requestor, taking advantage of the channels, systems, tools, and solutions within the Digital Engagement Ecosystem.
• Previous work experience in a similar role;
• Previous work experience with Jira and MS Forms;
• Experience working with creative briefs and trafficking creative projects;
• Experience working with stakeholders;
• Excellent English skills (written and spoken);
• Strong communication skills, ability to set clear expectations.
• Positive attitude and strategically thinking.
• Acting within the Omnichannel Centre;
• Delivery of Omnichannel projects on time and to a quality agreed with aligned expectations of our internal customers or our respective service offering and SLA’s;
• Coordinate and manage digital/engagement platform or business solution;
• Own multiple projects within available capacity and utilize structured project management disciplines to projects following different development formats (waterflow, agile);
• Manage without direct reporting line authority, organize and agree execution deliverables and timing with respective execution teams;
• Close alignment and communication with other members of the internal content of the center ( Engagement Lead/ internal content center coordinator);
• Collaborate with Channel Leads as well as other teams on the scope of the projects, timelines, dependencies, risk and issues;
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects;
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors;
• Create project documentations in terms of scope, requirements, project plan, lessons learned etc.;
• Provide short-term covers for both the internal content center coordinator.
• Attractive salary package according to your experience and seniority bonus;
• The 13th salary depending on company’s performance;
• Bonus for internal recommendations;
• Meal tickets;
• Private health insurance, including dental services and psychological consultations;
• Flexible working hours (core-hours system);
• Access to over 600 sports centers in the 7Card network;
• Online language courses: English and French;
• Access to the e-learning platform;
• Access to technical training programs / workshops, as well as other technical events (both as a participant and as a speaker);
• Development opportunities through involvement in internship & mentoring programs;
• Access to soft-skills programs and workshops;
• Access to various internal events and team-buildings;
• Access to international opportunities for career development with challenging and exciting projects in a dynamic international working environment;
• Paid days off offered for involvement in volunteering activities and for bank holidays occasion.
Kindly note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Our recruitment process steps are taken remotely.
Randstad Digital Romania is part of Randstad Digital - a global group that gathers all the tech companies under the umbrella of Randstad.
Randstad Digital was announced on August in Romania, it is represented by the former Ausy Technologies Romania.
The company has been present in Romania since, with constant growth.
Randstad Digital Romania has offices in Sibiu and Bucharest, and works with clients on a vast range of projects across diverse industries, among which Automotive, Heavy industry, Transportation, Finance, Services, Security & Biometrics, Tourism, Platforms & IoT, Telecom & Mobile and more.
How do we really make the difference? It’s all about our team!
Randstad Digital Romania is founded on the excellence of our engineers and we consider our crew to be our most valuable asset. Our Agile software team consists of over 400 highly skilled specialists spread all over the country. We rely our success on our talented, determined and creative colleagues. Our culture encourages our people to innovate, challenge, explore and grow!
We are dedicated to providing the best features based on our partners' needs, to integrate and manage the right mix of services for a hybrid customized solution. Our goal is to keep the quality of our expertise at a top level and keep our partners’ costs in the right balance.
Randstad Digital undertakes to protect all personal data entrusted to it. We will ensure that your personal data is processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security and confidentiality.
- Bonus anual
- Abonament medical
- Abonament stomatologic
- Teambuilding-uri / excursii
- Petreceri/evenimente companie
- Tichete de masa