This job is no longer active!
View all jobs KAMBI active
View all jobs Software Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Kambi Group plc is a leading B2B provider of premium sports betting services to licensed gaming operators. Our services provide an end-to-end solution for operators wanting to launch a standalone Sportsbook or bolster their existing offering with an innovative sports betting product. From front-end user interface to customer intelligence, risk management and odds compiling, all built on our in-house developed software, we strive to deliver the ultimate service and solution to our partners.
Our vision is to create the world’s leading sports betting experiences, together with our partners.
With offices in Malta (HQ), Bucharest, London, Manila, Sydney, Uppsala, Stockholm and Philadelphia and together with over 800 passionate and highly skilled people; Kambi live and breathe sports betting. It is in everything we do. From delivering a premium service to our operators, to creating an entertaining experience for the end user; we are unwavering in our mission to create the worlds’ leading sports betting experience.
Would like you to:
- Have worked in a team for minimum 5 years developing, deploying and maintaining one or more software products in production
- Love technology, stay up-to-date on relevant new developments and have excellent knowledge of Java
- Proved ability to understand complex technical environments and have relevant experience in creating high-scalability applications
- Have participated in the design of distributed systems
- Have knowledge of relational (PostgreSQL) and non-relational databases
- Have demonstrated that you have the mindset and skills to become an effective part of a cross-functional, self-organizing, self-managing team
- Have both theoretical and practical knowledge of agile and/or lean software development
- Demonstrate excellent speaking and writing English skills.
This is what our Senior Java Developers do in a day-to-day work:
- Build scalable and maintainable systems that run and fail gracefully
- Write testable and tested software in collaboration with our testers
- Support our Product Owners with technical insight
- Apply their technical skills and curiosity to the product development process
- Continuously improve our development process
- Improve our continuous integration and get us to the next level of Continuous Delivery
- Love releasing software
- Deploying our products in on-prem and cloud (AWS/EKS) infrastructure using GitOps techniques (Terraform, Helm, ArgoCD and Jenkins)
- Having a proactive approach towards our production environments, monitoring and identifying any emergent issues (Grafana, Prometheus, Loki)
- Collaborating on solution design.
- Constantly expanding the boundaries of our self-management and exploring better ways of working together
- Demonstrating the mindset and skills to function as an effective part of a cross-functional, self-organizing, self-managing team.
What’s in it for you?
A fun and flexible work environment
Work with smart and humble colleagues - very strong with both data structures and design patterns
Working in a fully autonomous team of 5-6 members, small enough for every voice to matter and large enough to have all the skills needed to do our work and learn from each other
Expand your skill set by solving technically challenging problems
Work with a highly transactional system with high availability requirements
Management culture which understands and encourages the best practices of Agile methodologies (as it should be followed!)
Ability to directly influence your teams’ work environment and processes
Competitive compensation, 25 + 2 off days per year, premium health and life insurances with wellbeing services incorporated and learning for your to develop.
Monthly Wellbeing Allowance
Premium private medical assurance,
Life insurance with wellbeing services incorporated
Year-round engagement activities organized by the company (team outings, summer and Christmas events and more)
Free access to the LinkedIn Learning platform
Real opportunity to progress and develop your career in a fast-growing, international company.
You’ll like us if you:
- Thrive in a relaxed and high paced work environment
- Do not need supervision
- Aren't afraid to speak your mind
- Take pride in being good at what you do and doing it well
- Have high expectations of yourself and your peers
- Thinks business value delivered is what defines great development.
- We want a balance between office work and working from home. We believe we all will gain from the best of both worlds, so the work model is hybrid (we encourage the presence in the office for a minimum of 2 days/week).
Come and join us!
- Special events bonus (ex: Easter, Christmas)
- Medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Gym membership
- Extra days off
- Flexible work schedule
- Mobile phone
- Fun / Relax Area
- Meal vouchers
- Gift vouchers