Internship - Team Assistant
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Vitesco Technologies active
View all jobs Internship - Team Assistant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Our Purchasing department in Brasov is looking for a new colleague to join the team!
What you will do as a Team Assistant:
- Prepare, guide and support the annual inventory in the fixed assets area;
- Seeks for improvement in the asset accounting area;
- Collect, monitor and update various data in internal Vitesco tools;
- Responsible for purchasing offices materials.
What you will need to succeed:
- On going University degree in the field of: Finance/ Business Administration/ Engineering;
- Able to work a 6 or 8 hour program;
- English knowledge - advanced (written and spoken);
- MS Office Package (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
What we offer:
- Integration program - we will make sure your integration into the team is as smooth as possible
- The 13th salary - December is the month of gratitude and appreciation, and we want to show it to you by offering the 13th salary, just in time for the winter holidays
- Meal tickets with a value of 30 ron/working day;
- Canteen - take a break and enjoy a hot meal in our canteen. We offer you a daily subvention.
- Medical subscription and on-site medical office - you will benefit of a premium medical subscription through the Regina Maria network;
- Vacation days - we truly believe in long time partnership and that's why, starting with your 3rd year within the company, we offer you 1 more day of vacation according to your seniority in the company
- Discounts - you will have access to more than 2700 discounts through Benefit platform
- Trainings and certifications - your learning journey will include technical and soft skills trainings to be a pioneer in your field
- Bookster - Are you a passionate reader? Then you can borrow your favorite books from the Bookster Library.
- Professional Development - we encourage our colleagues to grow inside our organization by accessing the available opportunities.
- Referral bonuses - Encourage your friends to join our electrified future and we will reward you with a bonus
- Unforeseen situations - we offer you additional vacation days in case of unfortunate events
- Birthday - We encourage you to celebrate your birthday with your loved ones by offering a paid extra day of vacation.
Working time: Full time (8h)/ Part time (6h)
Your Contact Partner: Diana - Maria Berchiu