Senior Customer Quality Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Vitesco Technologies active
View all jobs Senior Customer Quality Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Our Quality department in Brasov is looking for a new colleague to join the team!
What you will do as a Customer Quality Engineer:
- Coordinate customer complaints using quality tools (8D, 5Why, Ishikawa, FMEA);
- Follow-up of the corrective actions established together with 8D team;
- Be responsible to make the Risk Assessment: impact levels to customer, plant, Business Unit and Corporate;
- Be responsible to initiate the Task Force Meetings based on assessed risk level;
- Monitor Customer Performance Rating / Score Card: Analyze score card and coordinate improvement plan;
What will you need to succeed:
- University degree in engineering/ alternative economics;
- +2 years of experience in a similar role;
- Fluent in english language (written and spoken)/ German is a plus;
- Knowledge of analysis tools ( e.g. OBD, FFA);
- Customer experience.
What we offer:
- Integration program - we will make sure your integration into the team is as smooth as possible
- The 13th salary - December is the month of gratitude and appreciation, and we want to show it to you by offering the 13th salary, just in time for the winter holidays
- Meal tickets with a value of 30 ron/working day;
- Canteen - take a break and enjoy a hot meal in our canteen. We offer you a daily subvention.
- Medical subscription and on-site medical office - you will benefit of a premium medical subscription through the Regina Maria network;
- Vacation days - we truly believe in long time partnership and that's why, starting with your 3rd year within the company, we offer you 1 more day of vacation according to your seniority in the company
- Discounts - you will have access to more than 2700 discounts through Benefit platform
- Trainings and certifications - your learning journey will include technical and soft skills trainings to be a pioneer in your field
- Bookster - Are you a passionate reader? Then you can borrow your favorite books from the Bookster Library.
- Professional Development - we encourage our colleagues to grow inside our organization by accessing the available opportunities.
- Mobile work - Our "Mobile Work Policy" gives our employees the opportunity to achieve the best possible balance between work and their private life.
- Relocation package - if you are located outside of Brasov County and you want to move here, we provide a relocation bonus, paid with your first salary.
- Referral bonuses - Encourage your friends to join our electrified future and we will reward you with a bonus
- Unforeseen situations - we offer you additional vacation days in case of unfortunate events
- Birthday - We encourage you to celebrate your birthday with your loved ones by offering a paid extra day of vacation.
Working Time: Full time
Your Contact Partner: Georgiana-Eliza Ungureanu