Booking Holdings Romania - Organizational Change Management Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Booking Holdings active.
Vezi toate job-urile Booking Holdings Romania - Organizational Change Management Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Booking Holdings Romania is a Center of Excellence based in Bucharest, Romania and was built to support the growing business demands of the Booking Holdings Brands. The COE provides access to niche and highly skilled talent, leading industry standard processes, and teamwork opportunities across all of our Brands.
You will join the world's leading provider of online travel, with a mission of making it easier for everyone to experience the world through six-primary consumer facing brands: Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, KAYAK, OpenTable and Rentalcars.comRole description
The OCM Analyst will play a meaningful role in delivering organizational change programs for a large-scale global finance transformation. Working alongside the OCM team, the analyst will have the opportunity to work across areas of change from impact analysis, communications, and training. The analyst will craft program communications, facilitate status reporting, build OCM tools and dashboards, run training scheduling & tracking, analyze survey results and more. Depending on scope and project complexity, the Analyst may be involved in multiple workstreams simultaneously.Key Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Support delivery of change management strategies and plans
- Bring together change impacts used to define change approach for projects
- Give to overall status reporting and coordination of OCM workstream deliverables as part of the broader program
- Draft communications, such as program newsletters and project emails
- Lead communications plan to ensure communications stay on track
- Support training delivery, from training assignments, scheduling training, sending invites, supervising attendance and reporting training status
- Build surveys
- Experience building and leading communication programs
- Hands on experience drafting internal communications
- Experience on change management programs with a proven understanding of OCM [Minimum 3-5 years of experience]
- Knowledge of project tracking and reporting
- Preferably OCM Certified (i..e. Prosci)
- Resourceful, with tight-knit collaboration skills
- Giving to a high scale, sophisticated, best-in-class product and seeing real-time impact of your work on millions of travelers worldwide
- Working in a fast-paced and performance driven culture
- Technical, behavioral and interpersonal competence advancement via on-the-job opportunities, experimental projects, hackathons, conferences and active community participation
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Vast amounts of data to validate your ideas and the opportunity to experiment with real users
Booking Holdings is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We strive to move well beyond traditional equal opportunity and work to build an environment that allows everyone to thrive.
If your application is successful, your personal data may be used for a pre-employment screening check by a third party as permitted by applicable law. Depending on the vacancy and applicable law, a pre-employment screening may include employment history, education and other information (such as media information) that may be necessary for determining your qualifications and suitability for the position.