Booking Holdings Romania - Data Security Analyst I
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Booking Holdings active.
Vezi toate job-urile Booking Holdings Romania - Data Security Analyst I active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Booking Holdings Romania is a Center of Excellence based in Bucharest, Romania and was created to support the increasing business demands of the Booking Holdings Brands. The Center of Excellence provides access to specialized and highly skilled talent, leading industry standard processes, and collaboration opportunities across all of our Brands. As part of our Booking Holdings Romania team, you will have the opportunity to be a part of the world's leading provider of online travel, with a mission of making it easier for everyone to experience the world through six-primary consumer facing brands: Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, KAYAK, OpenTable and Rentalcars.com.
The Junior Data Security Analyst role comprises the operational backbone of the Data Security Capability and is focussed on velocity, accuracy and learning.
The role comprises both the day-to-day operational tasks as well as responding and assisting Incident Leads to larger scale data security related incidents, which might tie to regulatory obligations. Junior Analysts also are tasked with increasing their domain knowledge within/outside scope of the team which contribute to the Data Security Capability mission.
Key Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Triage and analyze system-generated signals and human-generated internal (CS, Privacy, Security teams) and external (Partners, Guests, 3rd parties) reports of data leakage and perform response actions where necessary in alignment with team policies, to ensure external regulatory obligations are met.
- Identify, contain, respond, communicate and eventually escalate Data Security topics internal system-generated signals and human-generated internal (CS, Privacy, Security teams) and external (Partners, Guests, 3rd parties) reports of data leakage and perform response actions where necessary in alignment with team policies, to ensure external regulatory obligations are met.
- Assist incident leads and managers during the Data Security incident response, according to the incident response and retrospective policy.
- Assist and (potentially) own quarterly/yearly objectives/projects, in alignment with the Capability policy, to ensure compliance with Security department and external regulatory obligations
- Transform data into insights, to identify and quantify improvement opportunities for Data Security processes, tooling, documentation and/or other areas that help to improve capability efficiency and reduce instances of data leakage.
- Uses a combination of manual and automated tools to proactively analyze various data.
Role Qualifications and Requirements
- Good Excel skills
- Graduate in any field
- 1-3 years years experience
- Ability to manipulate and format large data sets
- Experience responding to incidents from start to finish
- Understanding of concepts around privacy and risk management
- Stakeholders management
- Ability to prioritize incoming critical issues and requests appropriately using established impact frameworks
- The capacity to adapt to our fast-paced environment while instantly providing effective output
- Great communication, questioning, and problem-solving skills
- Hands-on mentality
Benefits & Perks
- Contributing to a high scale, complex, world world-class product and seeing real-time impact of your work on millions of travelers worldwide
- Working in a fast-paced and performance driven culture
- Technical, behavioral and interpersonal competence advancement via on-the-job opportunities, experimental projects, hackathons, conferences and active community participation
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Vast amounts of data to validate your ideas and the opportunity to experiment with real users
Booking Holdings is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We strive to move well beyond traditional equal opportunity and work to create an environment that allows everyone to thrive.
If your application is successful, your personal data may be used for a pre-employment screening check by a third party as permitted by applicable law. Depending on the vacancy and applicable law, a pre-employment screening may include employment history, education and other information (such as media information) that may be necessary for determining your qualifications and suitability for the position.