Recruitment Agencies Coordinator with French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs Recruitment Agencies Coordinator with French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
Accenture is a leading global professional services company that helps the world’s leading businesses, governments and other organizations build their digital core, optimize their operations, accelerate revenue growth and enhance citizen services—creating tangible value at speed and scale. We are a talent and innovation-led company with 738,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Technology is at the core of change today, and we are one of the world’s leaders in helping drive that change, with strong ecosystem relationships. We combine our strength in technology with unmatched industry experience, functional expertise and global delivery capability. We are uniquely able to deliver tangible outcomes because of our broad range of services, solutions and assets across Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Operations, Industry X and Accenture Song. These capabilities, together with our culture of shared success and commitment to creating 360° value, enable us to help our clients succeed and build trusted, lasting relationships. We measure our success by the 360° value we create for our clients, each other, our shareholders, partners and communities.
In Romania, Accenture operates since 2006 and now has more than 4500 people in Bucharest, Timisoara, Iasi, Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Targu Mures who offer solutions in Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Industry X & Intelligent Operations to our clients from Banking & Insurance, Telecommunications, Automotive, Retails, Energy, FMCG & more.
· At least 5 years work experience in the recruitment field project management or workforce management is mandatory;
· Excellent French skills B2-C1;
· Good level of English B1 -B2;
· At ease with managing and monitoring financial data;
· Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and priorities in a fast paced environment;
· Good organization skills;
· Good communication skills and ability to handle different stakeholders;
· Ability to identify bottlenecks, challenge different stakeholders and propose improvements.
Recruitment Budget Owner:
· Defining which roles will be given to agencies according to budget and role criticality and predefined criteria;
· Being responsible and accountable on yearly budget use and tracking.
· Acting as first point of contact for business regarding agencies topics;
· Being an actor of the overall sourcing strategy lead by the Talent Acquisition Lead;
· Ensuring a good coordination between agencies and business briefing call, progress follow up and with recruitment team for hires;
· Tracking progress of agency roles and ensuring that process is properly followed;
· Identify bottlenecks upfront and facilitate the relationship between agencies and business HR;
· Being responsible and accountable on governance with agencies based on KPIs and SLAs determined with client.
· Tracking and handling of agencies invoicing payment;
· Providing after sales service as necessary.
How we truly care:
· Follow a journey of success. Learn, innovate, invest in yourself and make a step forward, closer to your life goals;
· Travel virtually around the globe, working in a diverse and multicultural environment;
· Benefit from health insurance and support from a mental health therapist, to keep your life balanced;
· Have fun while working, participating in internal company events, sports activities and community initiatives;
· Save money doing the things you love, having access to different discounts on products and services;
· If you love vacations, joyful moments and volunteering, (as we do) you have access to travel vouchers, volunteering opportunities and lots of fun alongside Accenture team;
· Enjoy other personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, private pension, life insurance, gym, additional vacation days.
For us, you are Truly Human. Join our Accenture Team and get along in a lifetime journey!
- Performance bonus
- Annual bonus
- Special events bonus (ex: Easter, Christmas)
- Medical subscription
- Dental subscription
- Medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Gym membership
- Private pension
- Bookster subscription
- Payment / Compensation for extra hours
- Choose your benefits within a maximum budget
- Extra days off
- Flexible work schedule
- Parties / company events
- Mobile phone
- Fun / Relax Area
- Meal vouchers
- Holiday vouchers
- Cultural vouchers
- Nursery vouchers
- Gift vouchers