Junior Data Management Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Sievo active
View all jobs Junior Data Management Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Join us at our Bucharest office and be a part of our global team!
Sievo’s story began in Helsinki, Finland in 2003, and today we have two more offices in Bucharest and Chicago.
We're proud to say that we maintain our Nordic work culture across all three locations, which means we value low hierarchy, flexibility, and a healthy work-life balance.
Not familiar with what Sievo does? Here is a quick introduction: We are a global SaaS company that helps our clients turn their procurement data into actionable insights. Our product, solution, and content are trusted by global giants such as Levi’s, Unilever, Kellogg’s, Mars, Johnson and Johnson, and over 150 other clients. Sievo not only helps them choose the right suppliers and deliver savings, but also manages compliance with confidence and enables a sustainable, diverse, and resilient supply base.
What typically gives a good starting point for our Junior Data Management Specialists?
- Fluency in English and great communication skills. Other language skills are highly appreciated
- Independent working style and taking ownership of what you do
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in SQL, relational databases and an understanding of both business and IT
- Ability to figure out how to use new software
- Ability and willingness to travel - if business travels become a thing again
- You are at the end of your studies or are a recent graduate
Bonus that will make your learning curve smoother:
- Basic understanding of data visualization tools is an advantage
- Also, basic understanding of the Procurement/Finance context is definitely a plus!
As a Junior Data Management Specialist, you would:
- Make sense out of vast amounts of our clients’ spend data across suppliers and a variety of categories
- Deliver high quality spend classification and supplier consolidation service for our clients
- Take the initiative to solve possible data-related problems on your own or by cooperating with your teammates, software development teams and/or directly with clients
- Actively communicate with our clients by e-mail and occasionally participate in client meetings
- Take part in the continuous development of our software to increase the speed and quality of handling and classifying spend data
- Have the courage to question things and to speak up: We believe development comes from challenging the status quo
We promise you:
- A hybrid work environment with a great relaxed place to work in downtown Bucharest
- A highly international setting with exciting global clients like MARS, ISS and Levi’s
- A group of great colleagues with diverse backgrounds
- A company culture that challenges you to exceed and enables you to learn
- A caring manager and teammates who will support you and your growth
- Freedom and responsibility. We are looking for people who yearn for this freedom, are able to make the most out of it and are willing to take on the responsibility
- As the office grows, so will your duties, responsibilities and compensation
- Awesome perks such as private medical subscription, flexible benefits package, referral bonus, extra 5 days of vacation, and many more!
These are full-time positions with the opportunity to work either in day or evening shifts. Please state in your application would you be interested to apply for the day shift with working hours in between 9-17 or the evening shift with working hours in between 12-20. If you are still studying, please state in the cover letter what is the status of your studies and estimated time for graduation.
This is an entry-level position that provides a great starting point in your career in Sievo. We have experienced in the last years significant growth, which will very likely continue in the years to come and opens up new roles and growth opportunities. Also, be prepared for a rocket-like learning curve when joining!
Now we want to hear about you!
To take the first step on this great growth adventure, send us your CV and cover letter through our recruitment system.
- Medical subscription
- Remote work allowance / Utilities reimbursement
- Choose your benefits within a maximum budget
- Extra days off
- Flexible work schedule
- Teambuildings / trips
- Parties / company events
- Fun / Relax Area