Category Insights and Shopper Marketing Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Unilever active.
Vezi toate job-urile Category Insights and Shopper Marketing Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
On any given day, two billion people use Unilever products to look good, feel good and get more out of life. With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways.
Our portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products. We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann's and Omo, alongside trusted local names such as Dero and Delikat.
For us, sustainability is integral to how we do business. With 7 billion people on our planet, the earth's resources can be strained. This means sustainable growth is the only acceptable model of growth for our business. The Unilever Sustainable Living Plan sets out to decouple our growth from our environmental impact, while at the same time increasing our positive social impact. We believe that as a business we have a responsibility to our consumers and to the communities in which we have a presence. Around the world we invest in local economies and develop people's skills inside and outside of Unilever.
• University Degree
• At least 2-3 years trade marketing
• Ability to manage projects from start to finish while respecting deadlines and tracking progress
• Ability to work both independently, with minimal supervision, and collaboratively as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
• Strong analytical, organizational, and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
• Fluent in English
• MS Office suite
• Strong relationship building and interpersonal skill
• Capability for problem solving and decision making
• Great communication and negotiation skills
• Responsiveness, adaptation, and flexibility
• Brand / category strategy, marketing plans and all marketing inputs are collected from Brand Managers and cascaded to the sales team.
• Responsibility and management of the Trade Promo budget.
• Works with the field team to ensure excellence in store activations and delivery of integrated customer business plan and customer marketing plan.
• Work with the brand managers to deliver activation plan efficiency and effectiveness.
• Develops information about customers and shoppers. Translates information into business building opportunities within specific channels / clients within the SOP processes
• Commercial visits (specially to supervise the implementation of activations / activities in stores) followed by evaluations.
• Ensures that channel standards are met. For example, consistent use of key brand visuals, customer activation themes aligned with brand communication plans and category strategy.
• Leads the execution of plans and activities, including personalized offers (including special packages, channel-specific packages, channel-specific offers);
• Monitoring the competition on monthly basis and delivers the outcome to the extended Home Care team – Trade Marketing, Customer Development and Marketing
• Design and management of the category display strategy
• Responsible for bringing in the team all the relevant info from BB side which will help to develop an efficient & effective aligned plan for the Category (Brand Vision, MKT Attributes & Pyramids, BB activities with at least 6 months in advance, estimations, MKT focuses, Market Shares: actualize and in the target, etc.)
• Develops together with the team CAT MAN projects for all the Home Care categories , in order to improve our presence and positioning at the shelves
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.