End User Compute (EUC) Lifecycle Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile The Access Group active.
Vezi toate job-urile End User Compute (EUC) Lifecycle Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
The Access Group is one of the leading providers of business management software to small and mid-sized organizations in the UK, Ireland, and Asia Pacific. Over the past years, we’ve gone from almost 1,000 to 6,000 people. We help over 60,000 customers across commercial and not-for-profit sectors become more productive and efficient.
Our Global Operations Center in Romania is on a journey of continuous growth and want to engage with top talent around the country. Headquartered in Timisoara, we offer you the possibility to work remote and join our offices at your choice.
Helping everyone at Access Love work and Love life is at the heart of everything we do. It shapes how we do things and allows us to create a place where people want to be and can be at their best.
We’re passionate about our values, which guide how we all make decisions and get things done. We love to make our customers lives easier so our value to ‘Make Access better every day’ is one we’re obsessed with. From attracting the right people, helping them grow and be the best they can be, we’re helping people at Access to love what they do and be happy.
Reporting to our Head of Technical Services, our Tech Services Engineers are highly specialised personnel, with strong depth and breadth of skills across a number of technology domains.
In this role, you will work as part of a specialist team of IT professionals delivering a blend of proactive support for projects and service improvement initiatives, along with reactive support for highly complex IT incidents and service requests.
You will interact with other members of the Group IT team, Group Technology & Data Services (GTDS) and the wider Access organisation – across the globe - to deliver first-class results to our internal end users; this in turn, has indirect benefit for The Access Group’s external end users.
Key aspects of the role will include, but are not limited to:
• Accountable for design, build, testing, deployment and specialist (L3) support of our End User Compute estate (7,000 users, globally)
• Responsible for design, build, testing, deployment and specialist (L3) support of our Microsoft Cloud 365 tenancy, including the M365 and O365 suite of applications, including (but not limited to) MS Teams (including Teams Live Events), MS Streams
• EUC estate comprises laptops and desktops (Windows 10, Windows 11, Apple Mac), tablets (Android and iOS), smart phones (Android and iOS)
• EUC device security: ensuring devices are hardened, to reduce risk of impact from accidental or malicious cyber attack / data loss
• Responsible for the EUC asset-lifecycle management process, ensuring our asset inventory is fully accurate and up to date, at all times
o This includes input to the choice of hardware makes & models, definition of the corporate device image, asset-management / inventory, secure build, secure disposal (ITAD), cost optimisation
• Responsible for the EUC Roadmap: driving our continual service improvement programme in this domain, including hardware and management-software innovation
• Providing design and implementation skills to projects and programmes and assisting with risk, issue and cost management
• Working closely with L1 and L2 Service Desk support agents, to provide subject matter expertise where appropriate
• Liaising with 3rd party specialists, as required
• Providing specialist 3rd line (L3) technical support expertise via our service centre ITSM platform covering a wide range of EUC device types (different makes and models, including Dell, HP, Lenovo, Apple, Samsung, others)
• Identifying opportunities for process improvement and automation, to eradicate and deflect incoming demand, to improve the end user experience, reduce disruption and improve Group IT team productivity
• Provide L3 maintenance and break-fix solutions within SLA’s
• Clear communication with all areas of the business
• Service notifications and service failure updates
• User training and ‘how to’ information and guidance (colleague ‘enablement’ / business change management)
• Technology Stack
• CSFs and KPI’s
• Experience required
• Qualifications in the following core areas:
What does Access offer you?
We are a growing software company and we deliver on what we say we do! We take the development of our people very seriously! We will work with you to carve out your success plan and an opportunity to accelerate your career and make a real difference.
In addition to our standard benefits of 25 days holiday, a match contributory pension and healthcare you will get:
• A Competitive Salary
• Training & Development
• Giving Back/Charity days
• Quarterly Socials
• 6 weeks Sabbaticals (after 6 years of service)
• The Access Group Big Break: our all-expenses paid holiday