Project Manager – Cyber Security
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs LSEG Romania active
View all jobs Project Manager – Cyber Security active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are seeking a Project Manager in the Cyber Security space. The role will lead in the identification and development of project objectives, scope, plans, dependencies, and success criteria in collaboration with the project sponsor and other stakeholders. The Project Manager will lead multiple work streams and team members through the project lifecycle, ensuring high quality, return on investment and successful completion of project achievements.
We are looking for a candidate who has experience and a desire to work with one of the world's leading global financial markets infrastructure and data provider for the Cyber Portfolio particularly in the Vulnerability & Threat Management (Qualys) and Application Security code scanning space.
- Reporting into the Cyber Security Programme Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of complex projects through LSEG's Group Programme Management Change Framework
- Manage detailed plans across the critical path to deliverance of project objectives, engaging with partners and assessing requirements
- Anticipate issues and delays, and evaluate trade-offs between project size and complexity, cost, urgency, risk, and stakeholder value, effectively assessing and resolving high priority project risks
- Define and report on project progress and achievement of project milestones, regularly updating key and senior collaborators on project status
- Validate financial forecasts and provide ongoing reconciliation of resources and other related project expenditures
- Partner with business sponsors to define success metrics and criteria
- Build, lead, and coach project teams throughout project lifecycles
- Facilitate all operational checkpoint activities throughout the lifecycle of projects
- All project artefacts maintained throughout the project lifecycle (plans, resourcing profiles, cost plans, benefits schedules, RAID items, Change Requests and status reports) are up to date, accurate and follow group quality standards.
- Manage the project budget request process and perform regular financial reviews to track and measure financial performance against plan at the project level
- Work with the Portfolio PMO and Business to provide an accurate resource demand view for the project
Candidate Profile / Key Skills
- 5+ years of project or programme experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Budget responsibility (Up to ?2m) and day to day project management
- Exceptional stakeholder management with the business and wider team in an empathetic way
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and the proven ability to work effectively with all interpersonal levels
- Excellent at managing and influencing a wide network of team members, including senior management, who can influence and form relationships
- Expert knowledge of financial management, risk, and project management methodologies
- Excellent documentation skills from PID creation; to high quality steering committee materials
- Comfortable using MS Teams, SharePoint, Clarity
Preferred / Nice to have
- Experience of managing a Cyber project in particular Vulnerability & Threat Management projects and Application Security
- Global experience - working successfully with dispersed teams in multiple locations
- Experience and knowledge of large scale, global, change programmes and portfolio management
- Experience in large investment banking or financial services organisations
- Background in working across a number of different sectors both business and IT related projects/programmes
- Broad infrastructure knowledge (Unix/Linux, Windows, VMware, Networks, Database)
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career!
We improve each employee's potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal! We believe that remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- 25 days' holiday per year
- 1 additional day off for your Birthday
- Annual wellness allowance
- Share Purchase Plan
- Medical Health Insurance
- Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
- Dental Coverage
- Life insurance
- Pillar 3 Private Pension
- Meal Vouchers
- Flexible Benefits
- Volunteering Events
- Team Buildings
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose - driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth - in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.