Business Management, Senior Associate
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs LSEG Romania active
View all jobs Business Management, Senior Associate active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
The Business Management Senior Associate will focus on supporting key activities around business planning, commercial policy, and management information for the Benchmark & Index Solutions business of LSEG as part of the Index Planning & Execution team. As a function we are responsible for setting financial and strategic goals and tracking the business' progress against them as well as focus on delivery of commercial objective - through oversight of index delivery and delivery process, commercial policy and commercial assessment of product development pipeline.
As a team, we liaise between the CEO of FTSE Russell, the executives in the Business as well as key matrixed parts of the organization such as Finance, the People Function, Operations, Marketing, Sales and Technology. This role provides an opportunity to work on a variety of responsibilities and with a broad range of internal collaborators. The role reports to Head of Business Management for Benchmark & Index Solutions.
Benchmark & Index Solutions (B&I) business is made up of FTSE Russell and Refinitiv Benchmark Services. FTSE Russell is a leading global index provider creating and managing a wide range of indexes, data and analytic solutions to meet client needs across asset classes, style and strategies. Refinitiv Benchmark Services provides interest rate and FX benchmarks.
Candidates must be able to work UK hours.
- Create extracts of CAPEX financials throughout monthly window
- Month on month tracking of headcount movements
- Sending out monthly update on team level OPEX spend
- Submit and track vendor accruals
- Support headcount approval process including completing templates
- Post product launch audit of revenue or new products against business case
- Market Data subscription to product revenue mapping - quarterly review
- Working with return on investment models for new product requests
- Collation of forecasted and actual revenue for business case submissions
- Training request process and approvals
- Managing Governance forums; developing agendas, tracking attendance, creation & distribution of minutes
- When new commercial policies are approved manging bi-monthly update to product catalogue and other process steps
- Preparing Asana MI (like upcoming milestones by owner or incomplete milestones)
- Build out our document repository on and own administration to things like sharepoint
- Intranet site updates
- Distribution List maintenance
- Data cleansing activities
Skills and Requirements
- Experience from a Business Management / Project Management Office background
- Bachelor's Degree
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude to learning
- Consistently deliver timely and high-quality work product
- Works well individually, but also as part of a team
- Able to balance multiple initiatives simultaneously, whilst preserving quality of delivery
- Organised, well-researched and thoughtful approach to work
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office tools and applications including Strong knowledge of Excel
- Familiarity with portfolio & project management and collaboration applications such as Clarity, PowerBI, Asana will be advantageous
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career!
We improve each employee's potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal! We believe that remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
25 days' holiday per year
1 additional day off for your Birthday
Annual wellness allowance
Share Purchase Plan
Medical Health Insurance
Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
Pillar 3 Private Pension
LSEG is a leading global financial markets infrastructure and data provider. Our purpose is driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
Our purpose is the foundation on which our culture is built. Our values of Integrity, Partnership, Excellence and Change underpin our purpose and set the standard for everything we do, every day. They go to the heart of who we are and guide our decision making and everyday actions.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 65 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.