Security Engineer, Engineering Center, Cluj
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Security Engineer, Engineering Center, Cluj active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
Who you are:
- You have successfully completed a technical degree, ideally in the fields of Cyber Security, Information Security, Computer Science or similar;
- You have experience in the area of product security, in software development for embedded systems and/or backends;
- You are familiar with product development and vehicle architectures. You have project experience in one or more of the following disciplines: system development, system architecture, software development, verification & validation, series support.
- You are very familiar with AUTOSAR Classic or Adaptive AUTOSAR
You would be a perfect match to our team if:
- You are eager to work with the newest automotive technologies, understand complex systems and shape the behavior of the future cars;
- You are proactive and you adapt easily to new development environment, but don't worry, we will be there every step of the way, supporting each other;
- You are self-motivated and take ownership of your tasks and projects;
- You're a team player. Offering and receiving feedback comes naturally;
- You have the ownership of projects and tasks;
- You're not afraid to think outside the box and try to find creative approaches to your challenges;
The languages you should know:
- English - a good level is mandatory
- German - it is not mandatory, but it is an advantage
Hybrid working is the new way of working! We offer super nice and cozy office spaces, however you can also work from home if you feel like it (70% remote work)
Our #LikeABosch benefits:
- 25 days of annual leave
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Relocation bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
- Technical and soft skills trainings
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Bookster subscription
Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch!
Our team is happy to welcome you. Here is what you will be doing if you choose to join the team:
- You will implement security measures directly in our automotive products. From the definition of the software security requirements, the creation of the design specification, the configuration and/or the coding of the security modules to functional tests, reviews and documentation, you cover all steps of development. Specialization in a subject area as a subject matter expert is actively supported.
- You will be in close coordination with the project management, the system architecture, the integration, the security management and the test manager;
- You can get our customers excited about our security solutions through direct contact. You actively shape the success of the acquisition through cost estimates;
- You will be part of a team focused only on security topics.
- Cover the entire range of Bosch Engineering. From the central gateway, which, in addition to secure communication via several communication networks, also offers the detection and thwarting of attacks, to the body controller module, or various ADAS products. Of course, we also work on classic motor control and electromobility. However, our portfolio goes even further to the associated backend, so that we accompany the entire chain of effects from over-the-air updates security side.
- In addition to individual components and functional chains, we also oversee large system projects in which a complete model construction kit with over 200 components per vehicle is specified. So here we slip into the role of the OEM. This is particularly appreciated by startups and newcomers to the automotive market.
- We extend out portfolio from automotive sector to rail sector. So if you are a security passionate engineer you will find your place.