Customer Success Systems Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Veeam Software active
View all jobs Customer Success Systems Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
The Customer Success Systems Engineer will work in collaboration with Customer Success Representatives to conduct configuration reviews for the existing customers.
- Conduct live and virtual customer meeting presentations and demonstrations
- Collaborate with the customer/partner to establish and translate business objectives into technical requirements
- Independently consult with customer base to provide technical expertise on data protection
- Coordinate closely with Internal Teams like Support and Licensing
- Work closely with Product Management to provide customer feedback
- Account management at a technical level to support upsell/cross-selling
- Fluency in English is a must
- German or Italian language will be a significant advantage, but not required
- Bachelor's degree required
- Demonstrated solution sales and/or technical presales experience preferred
- Industry-based experience with experience with data protection technologies
- Industry based experience in storage, network and/or cloud-based technologies strongly desired
- Experience working with monitoring tools and frameworks
- Experience in data life-cycle management with IT audit requirements
- Demonstrated experience with virtualization technologies
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter and be able to learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Excellent time management skills required
Here's what you've got to look forward to at Veeam:
- A competitive mix of salary and generous benefits package which includes life insurance and a premium healthcare program for you, one adult dependent, and all your children.
- Extra benefits. We provide meal tickets worth 35 RON a working day and a pension scheme for your future financial security.
- The benefits platform. This is a monthly budget that you can spend on whatever enriches your life - think travel, sport, wellness, education, or language classes, to name a few.
- Excellent career opportunities. This includes professional training and education with access to the digital library Bookster, training courses and conferences, and around 20.000 resources dedicated to improve your skills and build on your talents.
- A multicultural team with more than 20 nationalities. Broaden your horizons by working alongside talented and energetic people with different perspectives.
- Tailored onboarding, buddy, and mentor programs so getting started is hassle-free.
- Employee Resource Groups. Our dedicated Veeamers form networks such as Women in Green and our Inclusion ERG. Our groups offer both a safe space to have open conversations, learning resources, and access to exclusive events.
- Volunteering days! You will enjoy 24 additional paid hours to give back to the community. Previously we've contributed to building animal shelters, cleaning mountains, and planting trees, among others causes close to our hearts.
- Wellness programs. It's important to us that our Veeamers feel their best, and our programs focus on work-life balance, as well as physical, mental, and nutritional wellbeing.
- More days off. The length of your tenure at Veeam is rewarded with additional vacation days for you to take and focus on what really matters to you.
!!! Fully remote work is possible within Romania !!!