Procurement Operations Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs VON Consulting SRL active
View all jobs Procurement Operations Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
VON Consulting is an HR Consultancy company, providing solutions and services in the following areas: recruitment and executive search, personnel leasing, payroll, administration and training.Requirements
- Around 2-5 years of validated experience in Procurement Operations with exposure to both product & Services procurement in at least two of the categories mentioned above.
- A thorough knowledge of the procurement processes is a must and exposure to P2P tools like Ariba / Coupa etc. and ERP systems like SAP / Oracle will be required.
- Should have worked on operations related to, conversion of Purchase Requisitions into Purchase Orders & working with standard contract templates/ boilerplates.
Nice to have:
- Experience in contract drafting, the experience of collaborating with legal and knowledge of legal terms in a contract will be an added advantage.
- Working experience in multi-cultural / multi-region Shared Services or Procurement organization will be a plus.
- An exposure to using Reporting and Metrics tools like Tableau, Power BI, is a nice-to-have.
- Solid understanding of Intermediate to Advanced Excel and Professional level proficiency in English are desired.
The individual needs to apply comprehensive business knowledge, deep expertise, and understanding of global procurement policies, procedures, and operational frameworks to anticipate and address major business issues.
The role will include placing Purchase Orders, reviewing and drafting contracts, use of the P2P applications, Identify high risk legal clauses on the SOW’s, work with legal team (internal & external). The individual is encouraged to build positive relationships with internal business partners, develop a strong understanding of strategic business direction, will require to work towards providing the best user experience for all the internal partners.
- Handle day to day Procurement Operations processes – PR to PO Conversion, Fixed Asset Creation and Capitalization, Initiating Supplier Re-certification, Contract Drafting, and System Updates etc.
- Contribute to key performance metrics of the team, e.g. SLA, Quality & Efficiency.
- Collaborate with Category Managers, Accounts Payable, Vendor Risk Management Office, Corporate Ethics & Compliance Teams, Information Security & Privacy and Contingent Workforce Program team and other cross-functional groups in driving issue resolution and process improvements.
- Redline legal clauses and handle customer issues along the contract execution path
- Document Processes, build and maintain Desktop Procedures (DTPs).
- Analyze data and act within the realm of activities as a buyer.
- Build and publish weekly / monthly reports for the team and represent the team on various internal forums.
- Handle customer relationship effectively: Resolve user queries on time and with accuracy, build awareness of common pitfalls, conduct periodic or need-based reviews with key partners.
- Carry out special projects and drive continuous improvements.
- Providing due clarity and support to internal partners on procurement policies and standard methodologies
- Own and deliver various projects sought to achieve Operational Excellence and Scalability.