IT Performance Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs FEV ECE Automotive active
View all jobs IT Performance Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
What we offer:
• Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges and projects in the automotive industry
• An open, friendly and supportive international working environment
• Among the benefits: health package - private medical subscription and life insurance, sport activities and social events
• Your focus on performance and ambition is rewarded with professional development opportunities
• Our trust in you
• Completed studies (Bachelor / Master) in the field of business administration, computer science or business informatics.
• Several years of professional experience in a comparable position in an international company is an advantage.
• Sound understanding of finances, especially in cost allocation via an IT Service Portfolio, is helpful
• Comprehensive knowledge of IT such as procedures, processes, applications, hardware and responsibilities is an advantage
• Quick comprehension as well as strong communication and cooperation skills with a goal-oriented way of thinking
• Teamwork, flexibility, sociability, and a high level of commitment
• Business fluent English skills, spoken and written
• ITIL certification, TBM, FinOps and relevant IT knowledge are desirable
• Management of the IT Service Portfolio by applying a market standard methodology Technology Business Management (TBM) with the support of the Business and the IT Service Owners
• Responsible for a market standard ITFM tool Apptio which supports the distribution of identified costs to Business Services (Total Cost of Ownership calculation)
• Document and troubleshoot data feeds impacting the TBM applications
• Build deep knowledge of the new Apptio Technology Business Management system and how it has been configured for the group. Serve as the subject matter expert for the system, addressing new report and dashboard requests, questions, issues, and training requests. Responsibilities related to this SME role include report configuration and design, system, and user testing, troubleshooting and training.
• Complete reconciliations to various systems of record, such as technical inventories, technical utilization metrics, incident volumes, the ledger system, fixed assets, personnel system, project tracking system, and others
• Operationalize data monthly by loading, validating, and reviewing on timely basis
• Creation of analysis and key performance indicators with the help of for instance dashboards in the ITFM tool Apptio
• As a know-how carrier and innovation driver in IT, you make a significant contribution to increasing customer benefits and cost efficiency
• Participation in projects, either as a member of the steering committee, as an IT project manager or part of the project team
All applications will be considered regardless of nationality, gender, disability, age, race, colour, religion, gender identity.Benefits
- Performance bonus
- Medical subscription
- Life insurance
- Meal vouchers