This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Deloitte Romania active
View all jobs Junior Auditor active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, five consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a final year student or fresh graduate to join our client facing Audit team.
As a Junior Auditor you will jump start your financial audit career as part of a young and diverse team, work with experts in their fields and interact directly with client representatives from various industries and businesses.
The ideal candidate:
- Is curios, eager to learn and develop
- Is proficient in English
- Sees challenges as opportunities to grow
- Enjoys working individually as well as part of a team
- Likes to travel and is keen to start his/her career in an Audit role
Your future role
You’ll work closely with our clients to understand their business, the risks they face and their internal controls. But that’s just the start; you’ll also have the opportunity to:
- Assist in the planning and execution of financial audits
- Participate to business and internal control understanding of the audited companies
- Use BI and other analytical tools for performing analysis and documenting the audit - work on the financial data
- Communicate with clients key representatives and other team members
- Travel, as part of the client site visits
- Assist in the verification of financial statements and reporting
- Keep up-to-date with industry developments and changes in regulations
Start date: December 2023
What we offer
Deloitte can give you the opportunity to work with some of the best professionals, become an expert in your field, develop your finance skills and explore what works for you through a variety of sources of inspiration:
- Strong investment in your career and constant learning opportunities
- Tailored onboarding program for new joiners with accounting and non-accounting background
- ASPAAS & ACCA certification opportunities
- Exposure to a wide range of clients and industries
- Positive and diverse working environment
- Networking opportunities, direct interaction with client representatives, including C-level
- Opportunity to use data analytics and complex applications to do a smart audit
- Having a strong reputation in the industry, working with Deloitte would be a valuable addition to a young professional's resume
- Full-time job (undetermined period) and a friendly team
- Access to various Benefits tailored to your need, such as:
🌱 Great perspective for your career
- exposure from day one to various industries & a high diversity of tasks, projects and clients of well-known brands, both local and international
- the chance to work for the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, four years in a row (Catalyst).
- well-prepared care process for newcomers, peer learning and coaching program (buddy & counselor program) and extended on-boarding process
- the opportunity to lead projects/teams at an early age
💡 Continuous learning
- on the job learning from some of the best experts in our country
- Free access to lifelong learning opportunities through trainings in Business Skills, Technical Knowledge, Professional Qualifications, Soft Skills, depending on your needs
thousands of online courses (on LinkedIn Learning, Udemy for Business, GetAbstract and others), on almost any topic you want to learn about
- support in obtaining ACCA/ASPAAS certifications
🎯 Focus on your needs
- competitive compensation
- a budget to spend on benefits that suit you, on top of your salary! Choose from a long list, up-to-date with the current reality (private medical insurance, food vouchers, vacation tickets, private pension, high range of online store vouchers and many more)
monthly teleworking allowance to cover your expenses while working from home
- 25 vacation days & 2 sick leave days /year
- bookster subscription & corner at the office social area
- employee assistance program: free legal, financial, psychological & health support
travel insurance for professional & personal trips
💻 Flexible working experience
- hybrid work & flexible working hours. Teams set their team days and client office days, plan office presence together and communicate it clearly.
- exam period at University? Adapt your work schedule to accommodate your finals, while also getting the job done!
🙌 A culture of friendliness and acceptance
- open colleagues, an environment that encourages everyone to enjoy their job and - express their opinions freely and leaders whose doors are always open
- recurring well-being programs to support your quality of life; an environment that supports everyone’s mental and physical health.
🌏 Community involvement
- 2 volunteering days/year paid by the firm, to support a cause of your choosing
- the opportunity to volunteer for projects supported by Deloitte in partnership with non-profit organizations, with focus on education. Currently, Deloitte volunteers are involved in our Happy Bubble center, the first educational center for Ukrainian children, a joint project between the Deloitte Foundation and World Vision Romania