Credit Analyst | Nordics Team
|Employer:||Central Europe Technologies|
|Job level:||0 - 1 years of experience|
Who are we?
We’re part of one of the largest banking groups in the world and we’re conducting its best IT projects!
Central Europe Technologies (CET) is an expertise Shared Service Center for BNP Paribas Group, subsidiaries serving 19 countries and we are continuously expanding.
Our offices are located in Romania, in Bucharest, Brasov and Cluj. The company brings together over 300 employees, with expertise in various technologies (Java, .Net, COBOL) and other operational roles (credit analysts, collection officers, System Expert administrators).
About our culture:
We are proud to create, maintain and develop strategic business applications for BNP Paribas Group entities around the world, while keeping a high level of service and providing added value to our customers.
Working in a multicultural environment, we encourage our people to develop their talents and skills, offering various career opportunities and internal mobility programs, within local CET teams or in other entities within the Group, both in Romania and abroad.
We value our employees’ experience by keeping a well-balanced environment with flexibility regarding the work schedule and care for everyone’s personal time. We embraced a hybrid way of working because we believe social connection always adds value to our day-to-day activities.
Diversity and inclusion are among our core values, as CET is an equal opportunity employer. Therefore, we are committed to ensure employment opportunities regardless of race, skin color, beliefs, religion, nationality, ethnic background, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status or political opinions.
Central Europe Technologies is looking for a Credit Analyst for the CFG team.
The Credit Analyst shall have the following base skills and experience profile in order to grant the effectiveness of the operations:
- Baccalaureate, Bachelor's degree in mathematics, finance, accounting or any other relevant field;
- MS Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint);
- Experience working with ERP systems, Databases or relevant Software, is considered a plus;
- Ability to understand and to communicate in English language is nice to have;
- Good organization skills;
- Team player;
- High Ethical behavior;
- Take and analyze the credit requirements;
- Puts accent on time management in order to handle efficient the credit requirements, on a daily basis;
- Process correctly the credit requirements and offer resolutions in line with the internal procedure;
- Reports to direct manager the untypical credit requirements and find solutions;
- Validate the conformity of the credit documentation and modify if is needed in line with the internal procedure;
- Prepare and present reports to the direct manager;
- Ask for direct manager support if a situation impose it;
- Treat the internal and external customers being aligned with the company's values;
- Efficient communicate with the colleagues in order to reach the goals of the team.
Raporteaza eroarea la