Full Stack Developer (Java+React)
|Job level:||peste 5 years of experience|
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology in 2019, Luxoft is a global operation in 44 cities and 23 countries with an international, agile workforce of nearly 18,000 people. It combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, helping over 425 global clients innovate in the areas of automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. DXC Technology is a leading Fortune 500 IT services company which helps global companies run their mission critical systems. Together, DXC and Luxoft offer a differentiated customer-value proposition for digital transformation by combining Luxoft’s front-end digital capabilities with DXC’s expertise in IT modernization and integration. Follow our profile for regular updates and insights into technology and business needs.
Luxoft Romania has been established since 2001. We currently have approximately 2500 employees working from different locations in the country.
Knowledge of Spring Framework.
• Strong knowledge of Relational Database, SQL and ORM (Hibernate, JPA).
• Prior experience building microservices with REST APIs around big data storage.
• Practical experience with modern DevOps/SRE pipelines and CI/CD tools (Maven, Gradle, Git, Jenkins or TeamCity).
• Excellent English communication skills
• Experience in cloud (AWS or GCP).
• Experience in the implementation of CQRS design pattern.
• Experience in designing, developing, and maintaining complex applications using TDD and BDD practices.
• Ability to develop reusable and performant clean Java code aligned with good architectural and design principles.
• Prior experience working with XP practices and Agile software methodologies.
English: B1 Intermediate
The Full Stack Software Developer will be responsible for the technical design, coding, automated unit testing and integration. The Full Stack Developer will liaise with the Product Owner, Architects, Product Managers, software engineers/developers and testers regarding the development and implementation of product lines using various technologies. You will:
• Develop new technology applications in partnership with Business and Operations stakeholders to transform the Corporate Bank.
• Work within a cross disciplined team, collaborating daily with our business users, Functional Analysts, SRE, UX Designers & UI Developers.
• Embrace automated unit/integration testing as a standard development practice.
• Promote a DevOps/SRE culture and modern toolchains to support continuous delivery.
Join our Development Center in Romania, and become a member of our open-minded, progressive, and professional team. In this role you will be working on projects for one our world-famous clients.
We are using a microservice-based, API-driven software architecture built on Spring Boot and Java 11, with React in the front-end. We are using Docker, Kubernetes and OpenShift for deployment on-premise and migrating to Google Cloud (GCP). We automate build and deployment with TeamCity, GitHub Actions, Terraform and Helm. We put special focus on Domain-Driven Design, Design Patterns, Clean Code, automated testing, and Cloud focused Architecture.
On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training and allow you to grow your professional career.
Raporteaza eroarea la