43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Senior QA Automation with Python, Remote Romania
|Job level:||peste 5 years of experience|
|Job remote:||Remote(from home)|
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology in 2019, Luxoft is a global operation in 44 cities and 23 countries with an international, agile workforce of nearly 18,000 people. It combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, helping over 425 global clients innovate in the areas of automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. DXC Technology is a leading Fortune 500 IT services company which helps global companies run their mission critical systems. Together, DXC and Luxoft offer a differentiated customer-value proposition for digital transformation by combining Luxoft’s front-end digital capabilities with DXC’s expertise in IT modernization and integration. Follow our profile for regular updates and insights into technology and business needs.
Luxoft Romania has been established since 2001. We currently have approximately 2500 employees working from different locations in the country.
Must have skills:
• Python 3+ years experience
• Pytest OOP knowledge and architecture design principles
• Automotive/Embedded testing experience
• Unit tests writing experience
• Testing and test automation on Python
• XML and ARXML processing knowledge
• Practical knowledge of Linux Unix based OS
• Practical knowledge of test methodologies, relevant standards, processes, and tools
• Understanding of simulation approaches
• Experience of working with Git, Jira, Test Rail
• Analytical mind, willingness to understand complex systems and find their weaknesses
• API automation knowledge
• Be proactive, self-motivated, self-disciplined, and ready for long-term cooperation
Nice to have skills:
• Experience in developing Test Automation Framework from the scratch Jenkins
• Experience in Automotive area would be a plus
• Practical knowledge of In-Vehicle and communication interfaces, e.g. CAN, Ethernet, FlexRay
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
• Developing testing automation architecture
• Automated test cases creation and implementation
• Propose own ideas about testing process of developed solution
• Communication with developers, QAs and project owners
• Analyze business requirements, design documents for completeness and testability
• Execute test cases and update test documentation
• Create effective test reports and traceability matrix
• Review test failures and determine the sources of problems (test deficiencies, deviation from requirements, etc.)
• Work with bug tracking system to record, trace and drive to resolution defects and issues discovered
• Support development team in issues reproduction and root cause analysis
• Report work progress continuously through attendance of daily & weekly project internal meetings
Early stages of the Client's next Software Platform evolution development for new Fully Networked Vehicle (FNV) Electrical Architecture. The project is focused on the creation of the modern Software-Defined Vehicle digital infrastructure.
Target Software Platform will operate in a variety of environments and is critical to:
• Expand the use of industry adopted APIs
• Support high-velocity application development
• Enable next-generation vehicle applications
Luxoft will provide core parts for Automotive Middleware around AUTOSAR (Classic and Adaptive), including networking, configuration, security, diagnostics, etc. Additionally, Luxoft will participate in the development of components for a virtual environment. This virtual environment will support the CI activities, including automated builds, virtual ECUs/Machines, and automated testing support.
Project management maturity must reach ASPICE level 3. It requires establishing transparent project execution monitoring and control. Each participant will be responsible for providing evidence of systematic and significant achievement of the defined process attributes.
In this position, you will be responsible for helping the FNV work streamlining, shaping the architecture and designs' vision, and assisting in the development and software verification process.
Raporteaza eroarea la