43 la suta dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology in 2019, Luxoft is a global operation in 44 cities and 23 countries with an international, agile workforce of nearly 18,000 people. It combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, helping over 425 global clients innovate in the areas of automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. DXC Technology is a leading Fortune 500 IT services company which helps global companies run their mission critical systems. Together, DXC and Luxoft offer a differentiated customer-value proposition for digital transformation by combining Luxoft’s front-end digital capabilities with DXC’s expertise in IT modernization and integration. Follow our profile for regular updates and insights into technology and business needs.
Luxoft Romania has been established since 2001. We currently have approximately 2500 employees working from different locations in the country.
English: C1 Advanced
• This is an individual contributor role working on technologies like Python, Flask, Dash and JupyterHub
• Analyze user requirements and design appropriate big data solutions that best fit those requirements
• Work in a cross functional Agile Scrum team to design, develop, test and maintain solutions
• Ensure that solutions are in line with department and domain architecture strategies and contribute to defining and improving those strategies
• Help build, maintain and continually implement tests for an automated testing framework that drives integration tests front to back across components
• Work collaboratively - sharing knowledge and helping teammates in your areas of expertise
Join our Development Centre in Bucharest and become a member of our open-minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working on projects for one our world famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
AQR is a project that would convert and automate a rather manual process that uses SAS as its base technology into something more open source friendly (python). The basic tech stack will be using jupyter notebooks for execution, Hadoop hdfs for long term storage, Hive + Tableau to source and show analytics. We will be building some basic python UI components for triggering and monitoring of the back end processing.
Raporteaza eroarea la