Contributii salariale si cum difera salariile in functie de jobul tau
Lead Software Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs LSEG Romania active
View all jobs Lead Software Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
We're looking for a Lead Software Engineer to join highly collaborative, multi-functional, agile product development team responsible for building the best-of-class core UIs focusing on customer experience, engineering excellence and time-to-market.
We're on a mission to provide financial professionals with a flawless and intuitive onboarding and migration experience with top class training and support capabilities. Helping while never getting in the way.
You'll be part of the Customer Experience Onboarding team delivering a clear, personalised, and contextual onboarding experience within Refinitiv Workspace - LSEG's flagship SaaS financial platform - enabling our customers to discover new features in a vast universe of applications and market data.
Essential Technical Skills and Experience
- Experience with SPA / PWA development
- Experience with REST and PUBSUB
- A deep understanding of how Web Browsers work, including in-depth knowledge of:
- Native browser (DOM) APIs
- Object-Oriented and Functional Programming
- Performance - Layout/Rendering/GC/Object (memory) Management
- Understanding of how web frameworks like Angular work under-the-hood a d how to build front-end frameworks at scale
- Experience with CSS and modern styling techniques
- Experience with cloud computing (AWS, Azure)
Essential Personal Skills and Values
- Strong analytical and solving skills - a logical problem solver
- Excellent interpersonal skills (oral and written)
- Self-starter: active thought leadership on software design, tooling, and processes
- Enjoys the challenge of solving complex problems at scale
- Takes ownership of problems and drives themselves and others to define and implement solutions
- Has a serious eye for detail to maintain product quality and experience
- Constantly updates their knowledge by staying up to date with new technologies, with a strive to keep the product modern and push it forward
- Focuses on developing others
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Ensure best practices and software engineering principles are applied at each stage of the development lifecycle and advocate technology change towards an ideal solution
- Write reusable, modular, and high performing code, making sure it's easily testable
- Have a strong voice and actively participate in project planning sessions with team members to analyse development requirements, provide design options, provide work breakdown, and estimates of work
- Craft the method of work while in Agile (Scrum/SAFe) cadence: daily scrum, backlog refinement, sprint planning, review, and retrospective
- Participate in two-way mentoring with colleagues to share the broader aspects of front-end development & design resulting in usable web solutions
- Be aware and understand business and customer goals to drive continuous improvement
- Present and communicate technical processes efficiently to all levels of the organisation including technical and non-technical audiences, leadership, and Management
- CI/CD, unit testing frameworks, automation (testing/deployment)
- Web Design and fundamentals of User Experience
- Financial industry experience
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career.
We maximize each employee's potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe that remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
25 days' holiday per year
1 additional day off for your Birthday
Annual wellness allowance
Share Purchase Plan
Medical Health Insurance
Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
Pillar 3 Private Pension
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose - driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth - in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
Raporteaza eroarea la