HR Internship Ploiesti - Campina
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SLB active
View all jobs HR Internship Ploiesti - Campina active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
We are SLB
Our story begins with what it truly means to be a technology innovator. It stems from a common sense of purpose that unites the people of SLB who, representing more than 160 nationalities, provide leading digital solutions and deploy ground-breaking technologies to enable performance and sustainability that are crucial for the global energy industry.
With expertise in more than 120 countries, we partner with customers in close collaboration to create industry-changing technologies that unlock cleaner, safer access to energy for every community—including those we live and work in.
We are SLB, and we are leading the energy industry forward—together.
We are industry leaders because of our exceptional and talented people. They are the core that drives our purpose and integrity, which fuel our belief that everyone should have the opportunity to reach their greatest potential. Ever-evolving and constantly innovating, we transcend every cultural and technological boundary set before us. Indeed, it is our diversity that makes us stronger. Together, we achieve more.
What will you be able to learn and do after the internship?
- Manages the individual rights of the staff, including salaries and allowances;
- Administration of employment contracts and procedures related to entry into office, probationary periods, renewal of contracts, and termination of employment relationships (issuance of contracts, additional documents, employment/termination documents requested by employees);
- Maintenance of the SAP HR database, running overtime reports, - When necessary, elaborate the staff, overtime,time worked, and vacation days of employees;
- Administration of the physical and electronic archive Personnel files;
- Manages and supports procedures related to staff working conditions, time management, leave and absences;
- Manages the process of granting meal tickets;
- Receives, verifies, records and archives medical certificates;
- ESM application administration;
- General knowledge of labor legislation and casuistry regarding the preparation and keeping of personnel records documents and salary;
- Knowledge of the legal provisions regarding the calculation of salaries, payment of allowances and social contributions to the authorities;
- Knowledge of the official forms regarding the preparation and keeping of the personnel records documents;
- Economic/University degree
- English Language (reading, writing, speaking)
- Computer skills;
- Experience and very good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook)
What we can offer:
- Meal tickets;
- Private medical subscription - GOLD package;
- Life insurance;
- Company events, great office location;
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation;
- Market-specific training and ongoing personal development;
- Career growth opportunities both national and international;
- Experienced leaders to support your professional development;
- International work environment;
- We work hybrid
SLB is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.