Working Student within Mechanical Engineering Field, Engineering Center, Cluj
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Working Student within Mechanical Engineering Field, Engineering Center, Cluj active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
- Student in Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics
- Basic Knowledge in Mechanical Engineering, geometrical dimensioning and tolerancing
- CAD-based design tools know-how is an advantage (Experience with CREO is appreciated)
- You are eager to work with the newest automotive technologies, understand complex converters projects from mechanical point of view
- You are proactive and you adapt easily to new development environment, but don't worry, we will be there every step of the way, supporting each other
- You are self-motivated and take ownership of your tasks and projects
- You're a team player and offering and receiving feedback comes naturally
- You're not afraid to think outside the box and try to find creative approaches to your challenges
- English language is mandatory
Nice to have:
- German language it is an advantage
Hybrid working is the new way of working! We offer super nice and cozy office spaces, however you can also work from home if you feel like it
Our #LikeABosch benefits:
- 25 days of annual leave
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Relocation bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
- Technical and soft skills trainings
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Bookster subscription
We are currently looking for a "Working Student within Mechanical Engineering Field".
As a Working Student within Mechanical Engineering Field in our e-Mobility team at BEG-Romania (Bosch Engineering Group), you will work with us on developing and modifying of Power Electronics Products (especially DC/DC Converter) which are essential components for electrified mobility. You will support the development of product components, subassemblies, drawings and product data management.
In your role you will:
- Support for variant development of power electronics (Especially DC/DC converters) in collaboration with the engineering working team
- Analyze requirements (environmental conditions, installation, material, manufacturing, lifetime) related to the mechanical design of an electronic control unit used in automotive applications.
- Support the mechanical validation according to Bosch processes including analyzation and documentation of the tests.
- Prepare documentation (Eg. drawings, BOM, etc.) related to the mechanical design as required by the engineering process.
- Support the sample shop and production plant in different stages of the product development, in terms of engineering advice
- Power Train Mechanical Engineer
- Robert Bosch e-Mobility Product