KYC Specialist Wholesale Banking
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Societe Generale Global Solution Centre active
View all jobs KYC Specialist Wholesale Banking active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) is a business solution center for Societe Generale, one of the largest European financial groups. We provide high-quality professional services for more than 35 countries in various fields of activity – Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Know Your Customer, Compliance and Business Advisory. Our mission is to be a partner of choice, valued for owning, transforming and innovating through best in class talent.Requirements
• Good understanding KYC notions and specific regulations (ex. Client Onboarding & Review, knowledge of Global Know Your Client (KYC) and KYC Policy, etc.);
• Exposure to key client data websites;
• French and English are mandatory (minimum B1 - written and reading);
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook);
• Open to the opportunity of gaining exposure towards end-to-end of Client onboarding and Reviews;
• Autonomy and decision-making;
• Organization and attention to details, management of daily tasks in a structured manner;
• Team spirit, flexibility and openness to change.
Perform back-office activities meant to identify, analyze, and check conformity level of documents provided by the client.
Specifically, you will be required to:
• Liaise with Business Lines (BL) and Relationship Managers (RM) for missing KYC requirements and collect other mandatory information as prescribed by Anti-Money Laundering/Office of Foreign Asset Control/Local regulations and guidelines;
• Review and ensure information collated from BLs and RMs is correct and updated, perform background verification on legal entities/ corporates using appropriate tools;
• Conduct client due diligence/ enhanced due diligence and enrich review requests for submission to the Quality Check team;
• Maintain a working knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering / Office of Foreign Asset Control / Local regulations and be able to relate them to SG policies and procedures;
• Escalate to compliance or sanctions team (if required) reflecting the potential hits found during screening;
• Take end to end ownership of each file handled as part of review campaign, participate and contribute to meetings with Onshore and Offshore meetings.
SG GSC is a Great Place to Work® certified company. Here, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
• competitive compensation & remuneration, including annual performance bonus;
• preventive healthcare plan, and group health & life insurance;
• wide range of flexible benefits within a monthly budget;
• office perks, wellbeing and mental health programs;
• various social benefits and bonuses for personal or family events;
• 9-to-5 workday & work-from-home options with enablement bonus at onboarding;
• additional paid and unpaid time off, including Sabbatical leave;
• learning and growth opportunities based on individual development and career plans;
• unlimited access to various eLearning resources.