- Participating in the design and implementation of new IT projects (integrating internal services, developing internal information systems), as well as helping to support ongoing projects;
- Taking part in the development life cycle, from the initial idea through to user support at the end (including work on the backend, testing, deployment, some frontend, helpdesk)
What we expect from you:
- 3+ years of work experience;
- Professional knowledge of Linux OS (experience administering RHEL/CentOS is welcome);
- Understanding how the web works;
- Professional experience with Python 3 (experience with Asyncio, Celery is desirable);
- Reading technical documentation in English and communicating with foreign colleagues in writing.
Nice to have:
- Experience writing Ansible Playbook and bash scripts;
- Professional experience with Amazon Web Services;
- Professional experience with VoIP, Asterisk;
- Professional experience with Asterisk AMI/AGI.
What you can expect from us:
- Benefit from excellent rewards & competitive compensation;
- Premium private health insurance modules for you and your children;
- Personal time off plan to reward your loyalty, and additional 24 working hours for volunteering activities;
- Meal vouchers;
- Create your own benefits package including access to more than 5000 choices;
- Grow your career with ongoing training programs, online learning platforms, Bookster, and many other programs helping you to develop your knowledge and skills set;
- Feel Veeamazing with our wellness program, company-sponsored activities & organized team sports;
- International environment with culturally diverse atmosphere and exposure to large projects.
- Enjoy modern facilities & free refreshments like snacks, fruit, and delicious coffee.