Dell Digital Services Summer Internship Program – IT Software Project Manager
Here’s our story; now tell us yours:
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• Ability to communicate clearly and multi-task in a dynamic environment
• Excellent English communication skills
• Familiarity with project management tools and techniques
• Familiarity with Agile/SCRUM development methodologies and software development lifecycle principles
• Involve in all aspects of the project execution including: chartering, scope definition, requirements gathering, project planning, change control, risk management and reporting.
• Manages the identification, resolution and escalation of project risks and issues
• Plans communication, distributes information as necessary, and provides status reporting
• Use appropriate tools and techniques in order to monitor the progress of the project and changes to the scope and schedule
• Tracks project budget and resource utilization against plan