Client Coordination Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Mazars in Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Client Coordination Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
Mazars is an international company present in over 95 countries and teritories, whose mission is to support businesses in every stage of their development. With an experience of almost 30 years on the Romanian market and a team comprising of more than 350 professionals and 11 partners, Mazars offers audit, financial advisory, consultancy, outsourcing, tax and sustainability services customised to the needs of every client.Cerinte
• Education: Graduate/ Final Year Student in Finance or Economics.
• experience in customer care, client relations;
• Experience in a related function, as part of sales, or finance organizations is a plus.
• Advanced level of English and French
• Advanced communication skills both verbal and written;
• Structured approach tailored to the audience.
• Aware of business etiquette and mirroring it;
• Team player that shows flexibility and perseverance in managing good working relationship with colleagues and internal stakeholders;
• Customer orientation, detail focused and problem solving attitude;
• Willingness and self motivation to learn new systems, processes and procedures;
• Ability to analyze, prioritize and execute tasks;
• Experience of working in a global, virtual environment is considered an advantage.
The core element of the role will be the effective back office support of any client coordination activities. This includes monitoring of client services delivery, reporting, preparation of documentation and presentations in support of coordination processes, administrative tasks (updating databases, project plans, SharePoint etc).
• Support seniors during the client coordination activities;
• Monitor the service delivery;
• Raise awareness of potential risk areas including potential escalations and address mitigations;
• Provide feedback on areas of improvements to the team manager;
• Document issues and resolutions as applicable;
• Support in creating the client coordination knowledge base.
What we offer:
• A competitive financial package, including but not limited to meal tickets, health insurance, yearly performance bonuses and, based on your tenure within Mazars, private pension fund and extra days off
• A blended working schedule, prioritizing working remote
• An environment where personal development is encouraged
• Intensive training through internal and external training sessions
• A people focused organizational culture of continuous learning and coaching
Team responsible with the coordination of activities for Mazars international clients is one of the key points of contact between customers and Mazars offices across the globe. The core element of the role will be the effective & efficient support for managing client relationship. This includes monitoring of services delivery towards customers, reporting, preparation of documentation and presentations in support of coordination processes, handling contracting & invoicing processes, administrative tasks (updating databases, project plans, SharePoint etc).