This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SLB active
View all jobs Billing Accountant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
We are SLB
Our story begins with what it truly means to be a technology innovator. It stems from a common sense of purpose that unites the people of SLB who, representing more than 160 nationalities, provide leading digital solutions and deploy ground-breaking technologies to enable performance and sustainability that are crucial for the global energy industry.
With expertise in more than 120 countries, we partner with customers in close collaboration to create industry-changing technologies that unlock cleaner, safer access to energy for every community—including those we live and work in.
We are SLB, and we are leading the energy industry forward—together.
We are industry leaders because of our exceptional and talented people. They are the core that drives our purpose and integrity, which fuel our belief that everyone should have the opportunity to reach their greatest potential. Ever-evolving and constantly innovating, we transcend every cultural and technological boundary set before us. Indeed, it is our diversity that makes us stronger. Together, we achieve more.
Billing Accountant is primarily responsible for the timely and accurate processing of Client invoices and/or other 3rd party invoices, as well as performing a secondary audit of other AR Team Members posted invoices, conducting statement audits and providing problems resolutions .
- Gathering back up for invoicing (sales orders, tickets, Pbook, contracts) and validating it’s accuracy and completeness
- Process service tickets for invoicing to the Client by checking it’s data accuracy, resolving discrepancies, obtaining all signatures and entering data into system.
- Prepare original documents for scanning, filing, archiving as instructed
- Send invoices to clients and maintain constant follow-up for outstanding invoices/ client disputes/ credit notes preparation
- Answer phone, mail, and walk-in inquiries by providing accurate and prompt resolution to all requests
- Analyze/review Client accounts for accuracy and check balances
- Work on special projects as needed
- Comply with applicable company policies
- Ability to communicate and interact, as well as support, effective partnerships with peers
- Follow-up and keep regular update to the management of pending/unbilled tickets, tickets without PO and different disputes
- Follow-up on payments and keep regular update to the management for overdue invoices
- Provide back-up for the other team members (when needed) and share the knowledge (training) with the new team members
- Maintain strong communication and relationship with operations and clients (Client visits are included)
- Organize trips to locations (where possible) to meet the Operational team to highlight the challenges for each side and improve the billing process
- Travel to locations and participate to the hand-over process (when necessary)
- Prepare the revenue reconciliation and provide it to management in due time. Maintain the revenue-sheet file by Segment
- Successfully complete required QHSE training (including but not limited to drugs and alcohol, electrical, emergency response, fire, first aid, health and hygiene, PPE, SIPP, risk reporting, IT security, hazardous materials, driving)
- Economic background (graduate of Academy of Economic Studies or similar)
- 1+ years experience in a financial position
- Background in finance and accounting
- English language – advanced
- Good communication skills
- Work from home allowance;
- Bookster - for book lovers;
- We work hybrid, 2 days at the office and 3 days at home;
- Meal tickets;
- Private medical subscription - GOLD package;
- Life insurance;
- Company events, great office location ( near Politehnica metro station, our office is in "Afi Bussines Park" buildings)
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation;
- Market-specific training and ongoing personal development;
- Career growth opportunities both national and international;
- Experienced leaders to support your professional development;
- International work environment;
SLB is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Feel free to apply here!