Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile British American Tobacco Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile HR Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
British American Tobacco is a leading tobacco group, with brands sold in more than 200 markets. We employ more than 57,000 people and, with over 200 brands in our portfolio, we make the cigarette chosen by one in eight of the world’s one billion adult smokers. We hold robust market positions in each of our four regions – Americas; Asia-Pacific; Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa; and Western Europe – and we are leaders in more than 60 markets.Cerinte
• College/University education;
• Proficiency in English;
• Very good computer skills (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint);
• Excellent organizational skills;
• Ability to work independently and accurately;
• Good communication skills, as the job holder needs to interact in his/her work with all levels of employees;
• Knowledge of Romanian Labor Legislation would be nice to have
British American Tobacco Romania is currently looking for a new colleague to join us as our new HR Intern. The role is fixed-term, for a period of 6 months, full-time.
• Work closely with HRBP on talent management, talent acquisition and employee experience projects for Romania
• Understand and support the Rewards team in various employee benefits initiatives
• Work with Talent Acquisition Manager for employer branding projects at regional level
• Jointly with the Human Resources Manager, prepare the monthly reports and all related statistics;
• Input and maintain accurate information into the HR Application System database. Generate reports, based on the existing information in the respective databases;
• Prepare all the necessary employee-related documentation in compliance with local legal requirements (i.e. social security contributions and benefits; global income taxation).