Who we are
We’re 37,000 entrepreneurs, all inspired by a vision of a world where people are healthier and live better. At the heart of our rapidly growing consumer health business is a passionate desire to help people feel better. We invest in research and development to find new ways for people to look after themselves, their families and home
Why we’re here
We believe there's a better way to do business – we like to call it 'betterbusiness'. Socially, environmentally and financially, we act responsibly and sustainably. We believe passionately in doing things the right way, and we believe the better way helps us deliver high quality products that touch consumers each and every day. Health is no longer just the absence of illness, it’s being able to lead a fitter and happier life. Our responsibility is to help people achieve this, while making the right kind of social and environmental impact. That’s what we call betterbusiness.
What we stand for
We follow a set of values that help us realise our purpose and vision.
We are #GameChangers
2. While others are training, you’ll be building real brands
3. Grow faster by learning from experience and each other, along with focused skills training
4. Long term career in one of the fastest growing consumer health & hygiene company
5. Make your mark and we will mark you for a global career
6. Focus on doing, not deliberating
World’s biggest brands
Millions of people all over the world use our brands on a daily basis. Our brands are a platform for your ideas, they provide a Launchpad for your career and you have the opportunity to make a difference on a global scale.
Each journey through RB is different – you can truly make your mark. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
No red tape, no excuses, no limits
We're always looking for you in these disciplines:
In an environment of total accountability and autonomy from day one, you’ll grow faster with us. Nothing’s out of scope for an #RBGameChanger. However far you want to go, we’ll give you the space and support you need to get there.
If you’re a positively disruptive and ambitious free-thinker, fearless, but composed, we may be a perfect match.
About the programme
Here's how a typical Sales & Marketing programme at RB might look:
- Your rotation in Sales – Your experiences will be as varied as looking after business plans, devising promotional sales strategies, going to the customers and implementing the sales strategies or managing relationships with our customers.
- Your rotation in Marketing –You'll be responsible for one of our world-leading Powerbrands, its in-store promotions, new product launches, PR, packaging, budget – and everything in between.
- Faster growth than peers because you will have high autonomy and accountability from day one
- Exposure to senior leadership team
- Take part in tailor-made training
- Become a future leader of the company
- Search and apply for roles online
- Attend an interview to check you’re the right cultural fit
- Your skills are challenged in an assessment centre
- Senior managers validate your application
Locuri de munca Reckitt Benckiser
Marketing and Trade Marketing Trainee
full-time 0 - 1 an experienta
Here in RB, we’re trusted with full accountability and autonomy from day one. Our entrepreneurial culture provides us with the opportunity to make a real difference. Our career possibilities are limitless because we’re not defined by rigid career paths.
Regulatory Affairs Associate
full-time 1 - 5 ani experienta
Regulatory Affairs Associate for divisions Hygiene/Home [..]
Joburi Reckitt Benckiser