HR Generalist with Dutch
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs HR Generalist with Dutch active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Accenture is a leading global professional services company that helps the world’s leading businesses, governments and other organizations build their digital core, optimize their operations, accelerate revenue growth and enhance citizen services—creating tangible value at speed and scale. We are a talent and innovation-led company with 738,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Technology is at the core of change today, and we are one of the world’s leaders in helping drive that change, with strong ecosystem relationships. We combine our strength in technology with unmatched industry experience, functional expertise and global delivery capability. We are uniquely able to deliver tangible outcomes because of our broad range of services, solutions and assets across Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Operations, Industry X and Accenture Song. These capabilities, together with our culture of shared success and commitment to creating 360° value, enable us to help our clients succeed and build trusted, lasting relationships. We measure our success by the 360° value we create for our clients, each other, our shareholders, partners and communities.
In Romania, Accenture operates since 2006 and now has more than 4500 people in Bucharest, Timisoara, Iasi, Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Targu Mures who offer solutions in Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Industry X & Intelligent Operations to our clients from Banking & Insurance, Telecommunications, Automotive, Retails, Energy, FMCG & more.
Do you speak DUTCH and would like to start a career in one of the largest organizations in the world? If you are up for the challenge, send us your CV! One of our recruiters will get in touch with you.
Profile sought after:
- Fluent in Dutch and English (min B2 level);
- Independent and eager to take the initiative;
- Positive and communicative;
- Great team player;
- No previous work experience is required.
What will you do:
- Act as first point of contact for HR related questions via phone or E-Mail;
- Update HR data base with personal information changes;
- Send notifications to all relevant departments after processing HR requests;
- Produce standard correspondence and labor contracts by following existing templates;
- Create addenda for existing employees for various job data changes (transfers, promotions etc);
- Prepare exit documents for employees leaving the company;
- Create and update employee profile in the HR data base.