Junior Java Developer ( Secure Solutions)
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Ready for the first or second step in your professional career?
Our client is looking for genuine developers; craftsmen that share their drive. Also, they have a genuine learning environment and you will practice with them and learn how to become an expert Java Developer and hacker. Also, you will have the chance to learn how to create architectures that are inherently secure and you will contribute to their own SaaS applications with which they reach millions of end users.
• 0-2 years of experience as a Software Developer (at least experience as a developer in a side job or during internship).
• We will teach you Java. So if your experience is with PHP, Python, C++, C#, C, Objective C, etc, it’s all OK.
• You are intelligent, creative, the communicative type and you have a good learning curve.
• Self-organized, as we work within a Holacracy system.
Nice to have requirements:
• Experience working in Agile.
• Java development experience.
• Knowledge of technologies like Hibernate, PostgreSQL, Tomcat, Google Guice, RESTful Web Services.
• Experience with authorization protocols like SAML, XACML, OAuth, SCIM, would be a big plus.
• Experience with tools like Maven, Ansible, Mercurial, Selenium.
Some of the tasks:
• Get trainings and guidance to become an expert.
• Share secure programming knowledge with your team.
• Review and provide feedback on each other’s work.
• Analyze the security properties of their architecture.
• They work agile, so you will take part in daily stand-up meetings and discuss about the safety features with the product owner.
• Develop features in their platform and extend automated testing framework.
What they offer:
• Above market salary + performance bonus + meal tickets.
• Personal development, trainings, growth, creative freedom.
• 25 days of holiday.
• Drinks, fruits, healthy snacks and company outings;
• Cool office shared with your smart and passionate colleagues in the center of Bucharest, near Piata Unirii, with football table and tennis table.