Business & Reporting Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Temps active
View all jobs Business & Reporting Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
Temps Romania is a strong provider of recruitment and workforce solutions since 2011, with extended experience from 2008 in IT and white Collar Recruitment, Personnel leasing and Payroll Administration.
We are also exclusive partner in Romania for multinational companies, having more than 300 temporary employees, in both office and executive roles. We cover every aspect of our client's employees, from recruitment, contingency staff payroll and administration to benefits administration - cars leasing, support with travel itineraries, bookings and training needs.
And since we are dealing with one of the fastest-paced environments, we’re working with the latest tools: Taleo for managing workforce recruiting with 60.000 CVs, Synergizer with a capacity of 3000 employees administration and Microsoft Dynamics CRM for managing and developing our partnerships.
Covered Markets: IT, Retail, Pharma, Call Center
If you want to meet us please drop us a line or visit our website at http://rotemps.com/
• University Degree
• 4 years working experiences similar field
• Attention to details and ability to produce accurate work
• Adaptable to learn new process, concepts and skills
• Good knowledge in Microsoft Excel (including VBA), Power Point
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Ability to translate big amount of data into insights and business value
• Good organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Very good ability to communicate at all appropriate levels of the organization and within multiple functions
• Identify opportunities that can improve efficiency of business processes
• Combining data science and visualization skills to deliver analytical insight to the Business;
• Driving effective decision making in either special projects or BAU analytics;
• Working closely with stakeholders to deliver HR strategy, processes and ad hoc project support.
• Contribute to the definition, design and development of business-relevant OE dashboard and reporting metrics.
• Collaborate with Talent & OE Reporting & Insights CoE to develop headcount tracking and reporting guidelines to ensure simpler and more robust end-to-end process.
• Process updates to the documented Target Operating Model OD based on input from the global and regional Talent & OE teams
• Perform ad-hoc functional / regional benchmarking analyses to support global and regional scenario planning.
• Support the development of wider HR capability to interpret and present Talent & OE data / insights to key stakeholders
• Supports the design and implementation of analytics solutions that meet the needs of my Client’s global population;
• Able to operate regionally but is managed from a single global delivery center
• Delivers the technical build of analytical insights, with SME support from Team Leader, managing scope, quality and usability of analytical solutions
• Translates analytics led business requirements into technical requirements, adopting a creative and problem solving approach
• Supports Business leaders, Line Managers and HR teams in designing, developing and implementing relevant metrics and measurements for workforce productivity, ROI, HR program effectiveness, risk management and more to improve bottom line business results
• Designs and implements tools, measures, visualizations and frameworks that optimize the adoption of a data savvy HR culture and insight driven decision making, including through the adoption of:
o Profiling of workforce dimensions and characteristics
o Objective workforce performance measures
o Reporting of trends to inform business activity monitoring
• Provides objective analysis to support data interpretation and has a key role in managing the expectation of possible data outputs and insights into performance measures
• Monitors own performance against service standards to ensure that support and services are provided in line with established SLAs & KPIs
• Identifies opportunities to improve specialist services and processes and escalates appropriately
• Works closely with Reporting & MI to determine if a greater level of insight and trend based reporting can be delivered through the standard HR reporting catalogue to improve Line Managers decision making using people data