Audit Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Bucharest office
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Deloitte Romania active
View all jobs Audit Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Bucharest office active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
If you are still a student in your last year of study (either studying for bachelor or master degree), you can already apply and follow all selection steps, with the aim of joining us after graduation (estimated starting time September 2017).
Our approach is to understand a client's business, the risks it faces, and its internal controls. Based on our understanding we assess the risk of material misstatement of the financial statements so that we design effective audit procedures. Our professionals bring a comprehensive methodology that leverages the firm's extensive professional and technical resources to our clients' financial reporting process, helping them meet the growing demand for enhanced disclosure and accountability.
• Bachelor or master degree (Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or other economic major preferred, but not mandatory) obtained or to be obtained in 2017; Other non- economic degrees (e.g. Engineering) are eligible provided the candidates demonstrate active interest in finance and business matters;
• Previous exposure to business environment and/or involvement in extracurricular activities will be appreciated;
• Good academic credentials;
• Demonstrated problem-solving skills, initiative and business awareness;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills (Romanian and English);
• Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments;
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels;
• Willingness to travel for out-of-town engagements
An Audit Assistant in our team:
• Develops an understanding of the Deloitte audit approach, methodology & tools;
• Establishes working relationships with client personnel;
• Performs analytical review of audit documents;
• Reviews client accounting and operating procedures and systems of internal controls;
• Identifies accounting and auditing issues; perform research to solve issues that arise;
• Applies concepts of risk assessment;
• Provides recommendations for improved controls and enhanced business efficiency.
• Exhibits a professional, business-like demeanor;
• Pursues ACCA certification.