Tax Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Bucharest Office
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 180,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 500 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website www.careers.deloitte.com to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
Time to explore your talent!
If you are still a student in your last year of study (either studying for bachelor or master degree), you can already apply and follow all selection steps, with the aim of joining us after graduation (estimated starting time September 2017).
Tax at Deloitte is fast moving, exciting and challenging. We provide a complete array of tax services to companies of all sizes and across all business sectors within the regional and local market. For us to keep up with the fast pace at which we move, we have a continuous need for talented and motivated professionals.
From your early years as a tax consultant and throughout your career at Deloitte, you will have many opportunities that will take you on a journey across geographical borders, into different areas of specialization and industry. We also invest significant time into cultivating and educating our existing, talented workforce.
If you have a desire to grow, to pursue professional and personal goals and to broaden your own capabilities, then your desires are the same as ours at Deloitte.
Our main areas of focus are:
• Corporate & International Tax
• Indirect Tax
• Transfer Pricing
• Global Employer Services (individual and expatriate taxation)
• Bachelor or master degree (Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Law School or other economic major preferred, but not mandatory) obtained or to be obtained in 2017; Other specializations (e.g. Engineering, Public Administration) are eligible provided the candidates demonstrate active interest in finance, fiscal and business matters;
• Previous exposure to business environment and/or involvement in extracurricular activities will be appreciated;
• Above average academic credentials;
• Demonstrated problem solving skills, initiative and business awareness;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills (Romanian and English; other languages are a plus);
• Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments;
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels.
A Junior Tax Consultant:
• Is included in one of several teams of tax consultants and gradually specializes in specific tax issues;
• Works under the guidance of more experienced colleagues (managers, senior consultants);
• Looks for and studies the documentation underlying the relevant questions; uses Deloitte standard methodologies and knowledge management resources;
• Prepares draft letters and reports for clients, summarizing facts, analyses and specified solutions and recommendations;
• Looks for relevant reasoning to support recommendations and other information concerning Deloitte clients;
• Attends meetings with clients, together with managers and senior consultants;
• Communicates with domestic and foreign clients.
• Participates to comprehensive local and regional learning programs as well as undertaking self-study efforts using Deloitte global e-learning platform;