Accounts Receivable Officer with French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs Accounts Receivable Officer with French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Accenture is a leading global professional services company that helps the world’s leading businesses, governments and other organizations build their digital core, optimize their operations, accelerate revenue growth and enhance citizen services—creating tangible value at speed and scale. We are a talent and innovation-led company with 738,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Technology is at the core of change today, and we are one of the world’s leaders in helping drive that change, with strong ecosystem relationships. We combine our strength in technology with unmatched industry experience, functional expertise and global delivery capability. We are uniquely able to deliver tangible outcomes because of our broad range of services, solutions and assets across Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Operations, Industry X and Accenture Song. These capabilities, together with our culture of shared success and commitment to creating 360° value, enable us to help our clients succeed and build trusted, lasting relationships. We measure our success by the 360° value we create for our clients, each other, our shareholders, partners and communities.
In Romania, Accenture operates since 2006 and now has more than 4500 people in Bucharest, Timisoara, Iasi, Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Targu Mures who offer solutions in Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Industry X & Intelligent Operations to our clients from Banking & Insurance, Telecommunications, Automotive, Retails, Energy, FMCG & more.
Are you the right fit for the job?
- You have Medium-Advanced French language skills;
- You communicate easily;
- You are a team-player;
- You can solve urgent matters;
- You are reliable and proactive.
How does a typical workday look like?
- Practice what you learn. After joining our team, you will learn all about Accounts Payable/ Supplier Management and put it into practice.
- 6 months with the job. By this time, you will know how to process and pay invoices; how to work in various applications (such as Oracle, SAP, Microsoft Outlook or Microsoft Excel) and you will be able to become a trainer for new colleagues;
- You will participate in a daily get-together with your team and set the priorities for the day; receive and analyze the invoices from suppliers and make sure that they are registered and paid on time; share the experiences you have with colleagues and find together the solutions you need.
What's in it for you?
- Gain access to an extensive curriculum of training and rejoice the guidance of your career counselor, mentors and people advisors;
- Receive an attractive benefits package including: 2 additional vacation days, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, library subscription and other benefits at your choice through an online platform;
- Be part of a team that feels more like a family, with a flexible approach that allows working from home for some projects;
- Opportunity to be involved in sports activities and volunteering initiatives.