Accounts Receivable Officer with French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs Accounts Receivable Officer with French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
- Fluent in French (B2-C1) and English (B2)
- University Degree in Economics or previous experience in Client Service - including problem resolution would be a plus;
- Attention to detail and the desire to take responsibility for assigned customers;
- Good in dealing with numbers and information;
- Ability to work in teams, under pressure and with strict deadlines;
- Driven and enthusiastic personality;
- Good written and verbal communication abilities;
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as individually;
- Ability to learn multiple software applications.
As an Accounts Receivable Office you will responsible with:
- Order capture
- Follow strict company policies and procedures and deliver a consistent and professional level of service at all times;
- Achieve set revenue targets and call quality objectives;
- Manage a collection portfolio through:
- Collection calls, escalation and issue dunning letters to overdue accounts
- Email communication
- Dispute resolution
- Participate in client and customer conference calls;
- Providing customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments;
- Responsible for regular forecasting and status reporting for portfolio;
- Respond to all requests for accounts receivable information or analysis to the client;
- Communicate and follow up effectively with sales dept regarding customer accounts on a timely basis;
- Generate and distribute weekly/monthly AR reports;
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with the involved departments.