Chief Operating Officer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile The KPI Institute active.
Vezi toate job-urile Chief Operating Officer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
The KPI Institute is a research institute specialized in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains, ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered globally through training and advisory services.
The KPI Institute is considered today the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates www.smartKPIs.com, the result of the research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice, an online portal containing the largest collection of documented KPI examples.
Some business facts about The KPI Institute:
• 12+ years spent on researching KPI best practice;
• 250+ research reports published to date;
• 6 continents on which we deliver trainings;
• 13 global partner organizations;
• 35 countries where we delivered educational programs.
Some friendly facts about The KPI Institute:
• Flexible working hours;
• Young and enthusiastic working environment;
• A work environment that rewards innovative ideas;
• Fixed monthly rate and performance bonuses;
• Bonus days off with seniority;
• Annual training budget;
• Annual team buildings;
• Pizza day;
• Fruit days.
• Strategic Thinking;
• Results Driven;
• Business Acumen;
• Decision Making;
• Financial Management.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
• Demonstrated experience in financial planning and analysis with previous experience overseeing human resources, information technology, and legal aspects;
• Skilled in organizational development, personnel management, budget and resource development, and strategic planning;
• Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic and young team;
• Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to corporate mission;
• Flexible and able to multitask; can work within a fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and systems.
We also expect you to:
• Have at least 5 years of strong general operations management experience;
• Hold a master’s degree in business, or related field; MBA would represent a great advantage;
• Excel in written and verbal English;
Leading Business Process Improvement
• Initiating and overseeing operational effectiveness initiatives that improve operations execution at all levels;
• Managing all aspects of operational efficiency projects, demonstrating large-scale program management expertise;
• Establishing, planning, budgeting, and resource allocation; ability to effectively implement mid-course corrections based on ever-changing business needs;
• Designing, developing and implementing plans that create a flexible and efficient operational model that is able to scale with growth;
• Establishing and maintaining overall productivity and quality measurements (KPIs) to ensure optimum efficiency and quality, and developing a reporting process to utilize the KPIs to drive operational improvements;
• Leading business innovation and transformation teams in the design, planning, optimization and implementation of new operational process workflows that support company growth initiatives, new products and services;
• Creating cohesive, cross functional teams to drive results;
• Managing day-to-day efforts of the team to ensure a high level of responsiveness, flexibility, and efficiency in achieving strategic goals;
• Building strong, collaborative relationships throughout the organization;
• Prepare and submit an annual operational budget, manage effectively within this budget, and report accurately on progress made and challenges encountered to the CEO.
Building a culture of continuous process improvement
• Facilitating the sharing of best practices, methods and ideas across the organization;
• Promoting a continuous learning environment;
• Drive team motivation by building strong relationships and increasing motivation within the team. Understand general field issues and needs;
• Leads all tactical and strategic team meetings.
Participating in client retention and new business development strategies
• Participating in new business client calls/meetings;
• Projecting to clients a strong understanding of and commitment to the industry, key success factors and internal processes;
• Communicating the corporate program;
• Keeping abreast of industry developments, technology and trends.
Maintaining Quality Service and Capability Standards
• Communicating values;
• Establishing and enforcing capability standards;
• Reviewing and updating company operating procedures related to areas of responsibility;
• Ensuring that all employees understand the importance of complying with internal control objectives.
Some business facts about The KPI Institute:
• 11+ years spent on researching KPI best practice;
• 117+ research reports published to date;
• 5 continents on which we deliver trainings;
• 11 global partner organizations;
• 27 countries where we delivered educational programs.
Application info required:
• Cover letter;
• At least two letters of recommendation.