This job is no longer active!
View all jobs The KPI Institute active
View all jobs Recruiting Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
The KPI Institute is a research institute specialized in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains, ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered globally through training and advisory services.
The KPI Institute is considered today the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates www.smartKPIs.com, the result of the research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice, an online portal containing the largest collection of documented KPI examples.
Some business facts about The KPI Institute:
• 12+ years spent on researching KPI best practice;
• 250+ research reports published to date;
• 6 continents on which we deliver trainings;
• 13 global partner organizations;
• 35 countries where we delivered educational programs.
Some friendly facts about The KPI Institute:
• Flexible working hours;
• Young and enthusiastic working environment;
• A work environment that rewards innovative ideas;
• Fixed monthly rate and performance bonuses.
Do not hesitate to apply if you:
• Hold a university degree preferably in Psychology, Human Resources, or other similar disciplines;
• Have at least two years of experience in recruiting;
• Have experience in using social networking platforms, such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn;
• Are interested in on-line communities;
• Have excellent communication skills both in writing and speaking;
• Excel in written and verbal English;
• Are able to work in a fast-paced environment juggling multiple priorities;
• Are able to work under pressure;
• Are able to manage relationships with hiring managers, applicants, colleagues and university administrators;
• Are able to adapt to a variety of individual situations and various communication styles;
• Have the ability to maintain strict confidentiality, as well as maintain deadlines;
• Are able to work independently with minimum supervision, but also as part of a project team.
• Establish recruiting requirements by successfully collaborating with all capability heads and management team, both at national and international level;
• Develop job descriptions as required and update the existing ones;
• Develop creative and innovative recruitment solutions to attract quality talent;
• Build talent pipelines through the use of social media as well as outreach to local universities;
• Conduct headhunting campaigns on professional social networks, such as LinkedIn;
• Manage job postings on the company's website - Career Page section;
• Evaluate applicants' resumes and conduct screening interviews to select applicants to be considered by the capability heads for available positions;
• Send practical evaluations to selected candidates and contact capability heads once the practical evaluations are submitted;
• Conduct reference checks (as applicable);
• Arrange applicant interviews with capability heads;
• Participate in interviews with capability head to analyse applicants' experience, qualifications, and compare qualifications to job requirements and organizational culture fit;
• Create and send candidates' profile to management team;
• Create, send and negotiate offers with candidates in adherence with company guidelines;
• Process on-boarding activities and related new hire paperwork;
• Send rejection e-mails to all applicants that haven't been selected;
• Conduct regular follow-up with capability heads to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation;
• Maintain and update Recruitment Tracking System and other forms of reporting or record keeping with attention to detail and accuracy;
• Data gathering for recruitment related key performance indicators on a monthly basis;
• Maintain strict confidentiality of all candidates/ employees sensitive data;
• Write articles on relevant topics for Performance Magazine on a monthly basis;
• Work on special projects and general tasks as needed.