Graphic & Web Designer
The KPI Institute is a research institute specialized in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains, ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered globally through training and advisory services.
The KPI Institute is considered today the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates www.smartKPIs.com, the result of the research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice, an online portal containing the largest collection of documented KPI examples.
Some business facts about The KPI Institute:
• 12+ years spent on researching KPI best practice;
• 250+ research reports published to date;
• 6 continents on which we deliver trainings;
• 13 global partner organizations;
• 35 countries where we delivered educational programs.
Some friendly facts about The KPI Institute:
• Flexible working hours;
• Young and enthusiastic working environment;
• A work environment that rewards innovative ideas;
• Fixed monthly rate and performance bonuses;
• Bonus days off with seniority;
• Annual training budget;
• Annual team buildings;
• Pizza day;
• Fruit days.
Do not hesitate to apply if you:
• Are passionate about the Internet and have a ‘hands-on' approach for delivering project results;
• Have excellent English skills;
• Have experience in using social networking platforms, such as: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn;
• Have 2+ years of advanced knowledge in working with Adobe Creative Suite Products: i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flash preferred;
• Have experience with HTML & CSS preferred;
• Have experience in UX design - would be an advantage (demonstrated through portfolio);
• Have 2+ years of experience as a member of a Graphic Design/Web design team preferred.
• Work with marketing manager in order to develop the visual brand/ identity;
• Design advertisements and advertising materials respecting the corporate design guidelines (templates, ads, images, site icons, document covers etc.);
• Design marketing communication materials for social media, website, printing materials, and Power Point presentations;
• Contribute to the email marketing campaigns through creation of email templates and newsletters;
• Conceptualize and produce websites’ creative content (photos, brochures, banners, etc.);
• Visually optimize content on web site landing pages (web design layout);
• Maintain ads, banners and email campaigns updated in accordance to the new offers;
• Support sales and internal departments concerning graphic and design projects;
• Develop graphic animations and edit digital videos using different software.
The KPI Institute is a research institute specialised in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered through training and advisory services.
It has developed the first KPI Management Framework and it operates several research programs dedicated to performance management, strategy, Balanced Scorecard and Key Performance Indicators. It manages smartKPIs.com, the result of a research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice. It is an online portal containing the largest collection of well documented KPI examples, supported by a community of tens of thousands of members.
The main activities of The KPI Institute include: Research, Publications, Education, Advisory Services and Benchmarking.