Local IT HelpDesk Intern
Tenneco Inc. is a global manufacturing company, is pioneering global ideas for cleaner air, and smoother, quieter and safer transportation. We're one of the world’s leading designers, manufacturers and distributors of Performance Solutions, DRiV, Powertrain and Clean Air products and technology solutions for diversified markets, including light vehicle, commercial truck, off-highway equipment and the aftermarket.
Tenneco is present in Romania with the Global Shared Services Center in Bucharest and also with the Braking products plant in Ploiesti, Prahova.
• Grraduate from a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field
• Technical oriented and ability to adapt very quickly to different tools, systems and computer hardware
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
• Strong inter-personal skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently
• Must possess a disciplined approach and commitment to delivering on Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
• Strong analytical approach to problem solving and solution development
• Willingness to adhere to a standard global process model
• Ability to effectively work in a team where other team members may be located throughout the world
• Self-starter with the ability to independently resolve issues and deliver results
• Identifies and initiates resolutions to user problems and concerns associated with desktops, laptops and workstations.
• Accurately logs problems and their associated resolutions into the standardized support center / help desk application.
• Maintain Infrastructure and Information Systems standards in a consistent way across the location.
• Ensure that any issues related to Standards are reflected back to the owning group.
• Ensure the accurate documentation, asset management and software licensing is provided for internal clients.
• Ensure that backups are completed correctly.
• Work with other IT staff to ensure that all Internal/external audits are supported at their site(s).
• Assists with the planning, purchasing and implementation of PC hardware and software in compliance with the company IT standard policies and procedures.
• Manage and maintain the printers within the location.
• Ensure the location's server rooms are managed and maintained in accordance to company policies and standards.
• Provides user with training and communications on IT policies, procedures and technology.
• Assists with remote problem resolution for off-site users as required.
• Ensures a high level of client satisfaction and service level agreements are achieved to the best of their ability.
What you can expect next: Our team is ready to act immediately on those candidates who are the best fit for the role. If your CV is selected, you’ll firstly hear from someone in our HR team to schedule a phone screen, and then the next step will be a personal interview with our Hiring team. We pride ourselves on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of transparency and prompt communication throughout.