Business Research Analyst
The KPI Institute is a research institute specialized in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains, ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered globally through training and advisory services.
The KPI Institute is considered today the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates www.smartKPIs.com, the result of the research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice, an online portal containing the largest collection of documented KPI examples.
• Passionate about the Internet and has a hands-on' approach for delivering project results;
• Interested in online communities and has excellent communication skills, both in speaking and writing;
• Proficiency with all MS Office applications;
• Previous experience with research projects preferred.Professional skills;
• Excellent English skills;
• Possess superior skills in presenting and communicating, researching, planning and organisation, writing and reporting;
• Professional attitude and excellent verbal skills;
• Attention to detail in ensuring everything is cross-checked and accurate;
• Be able to manage multiple tasks and prioritize work;
• Strong project management skills, being able to take ownership and responsibility for tasks to ensure they are completed to a high standard and on time;
• Ability to work collaboratively as part of a project team.
• KPI research and documentation;
• Reports editing and publication both at global and local level;
• Qualitative and quantitative research on performance management and measurement related topics;
• Content development and editing;
• Websites content review and editing;
• Articles and blog writing, posting on professional social networks such as LinkedIn;
• Organize interviews with key professionals both in Romania and throughout the world for performance management and measurement research purposes and content development;
• Develop and/or deliver training;
• Design and implementation of bench-marking research studies.
Some business facts about The KPI Institute:
• 11+ years spent on researching KPI best practice;
• 117+ research reports published to date;
• 5 continents on which we deliver trainings;
• 11 global partner organizations;
• 27 countries where we delivered educational programs.
Some friendly facts about The KPI Institute:
• Flexible working hours;
• Young and enthusiastic working environment;
• A work environment that rewards innovative ideas;
• Fixed monthly rate and performance bonuses;
• Bonus days off with seniority;
• Annual training budget;
• Annual team buildings;
• Pizza day;
• Fruit days.