This job is no longer active!
View all jobs The KPI Institute active
View all jobs Web Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
The KPI Institute is a research institute specialized in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains, ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered globally through training and advisory services.
The KPI Institute is considered today the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates www.smartKPIs.com, the result of the research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice, an online portal containing the largest collection of documented KPI examples.
Some business facts about The KPI Institute:
• 12+ years spent on researching KPI best practice;
• 250+ research reports published to date;
• 6 continents on which we deliver trainings;
• 13 global partner organizations;
• 35 countries where we delivered educational programs.
Some friendly facts about The KPI Institute:
• Flexible working hours;
• Young and enthusiastic working environment;
• A work environment that rewards innovative ideas;
• Fixed monthly rate and performance bonuses.
We expect you to:
- Hold a university degree preferably in IT, or other similar disciplines;
- Have extensive knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3;
- Have experience in working with PHP;
- Good knowledge of relational databases (MYSQL);
- Have experience with Wordpress/ Magento - would be a plus;
- Be able to manage multiple tasks and prioritise work;
- Have the ability to work collaboratively as part of a project team;
- Have excellent English skills.
- Convert raw images (.psd) and layouts from Graphic Design department into CSS/HTML;
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent;
- Create CSS that are consistent across all browsers and platforms;
- Edit content and re-design web pages;
- Fix bugs, troubleshoot and solve problems;
- Maintain and expand our websites;
- Assist and support in the upkeeping of our websites;
- Website testing in order to ensure its functionality.