Senior Supervisor Personnel Administration
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Senior Supervisor Personnel Administration active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Retail - Trade active on Hipo.ro
- At METRO, we champion independent businesses through our 30 stores and the LaDoiPasi chain. We support local businesses by offering diversified multichannel solutions and developing strong, long-term relationships with retailers and HoReCa customers.
- We have been building successful careers since 1996, and our Top Employer certification confirms our commitment to constantly improving the experience of our colleagues by creating a safe and stable work environment with opportunities for professional development, including at an international level
- #METROVIBE reflects the friendly and optimistic working atmosphere! We are always with a smile on our faces, ready to go through any challenge together!
- We are 4000 #METROCHAMPIONS and we invite you to find out more and join the team!
In the role of Senior Supervisor Personnel Administration, you will use your skills and learn with us to:
- Ensure you properly fulfill the employment formalities, performance, and termination of the individual labor contract.
- Check the correctness of the documents you prepare specific to the hiring process, development, and termination of the individual labor contract in the SAP HR DPF electronic application.
- Verify the accuracy of the information you register regarding the employment, performance, and termination of the individual labor contract in the SAP HR DDS electronic application.
- Maintain and properly retain personnel files.
- Provide support for conducting disciplinary research.
- Issue various documents at the employee's request, such as income certificates and document copies.
- Archive and keep the employee files that have ceased the activity correctly.
- Obtain the work permit and the residence permit for foreign citizens, as required, according to the legal provisions in force.
- Introduce and manage job descriptions in line with the company's strategy.
- Continuously keep yourself informed about the labor legislature in viogars.
- Understand that these tasks are not exclusive, and you must perform all the activities necessary to achieve the company's objectives.
You can be our Senior Supervisor Personnel Administration if you have:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field. A Master's degree or HR certification would be an advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in human resources or personnel administration.
- Strong understanding of HR processes, employment legislation.
- Strong organizational and analytical abilities, with attention to detail.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information responsibly.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong knowledge of the MS Office package.
- Strong knowledge of Revisal.
- Minimum intermediate level of English
We're ready to train and reward you as a #METROCHAMPION:
- Lunch and holiday are provided by us through meal vouchers and holiday bonus;
- Your health is a priority for us, that's why you benefit from private medical insurance;
- Your performance is rewarded with team or individual bonuses;
- You get extra days off for various occasions;
- You have access to psychological, financial and legal counselling for you and your family;
- You get holiday and special occasion bonuses (Christmas, Easter, 1 June);
- You get a referral bonus for new #METROCHAMPIONS for our team;
- You get discounts on medical and sports subscriptions;
- We value stability and reward it with extra vacation days and loyalty bonuses;