Client Success Senior Manager
HR Gold este o companie de resurse umane ce ofera servicii de recrutare si selectie personal.
Ne dorim sa fim un partener strategic pentru clientii nostri, sa selectam impreuna cei mai buni angajati pentru posturile disponbile. Vizam atat companii ce au un departament intern de recrutare, insa datorita volumului ridicat de posturi disponibile, externalizeaza o parte a recrutarii, cat si companiile ce nu au departament intern de recrutare.
Totodata oferim posibilitatea potentialilor candidati ce sunt in cautarea unui loc de munca sa isi gasesca jobul dorit, luand in calcul experienta anterioara pentru posturile ce solicita acest lucru si informatiile specifice sau ii directionam pe candidatii ce sunt la inceput de drum sa isi aleaga un parcurs al carierei.
You have significant experience in leading high-performing commercial teams, including assessment of performance across all stages of the sales funnel and direct coaching of the executives;
A dynamic person with the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams, work in a team environment, and solve problems creatively and efficiently;
An excellent communicator, with superior customer service to internal and external clients;
Detail-oriented with a deep understanding of managing multiple clients/projects concurrently;
Fluent in monitoring data, analyzing reports, and leveraging results;
Able to analyze and improve current job processes/protocols and anticipate/manage change in a quick-moving global business environment;
You are an excellent communicator both verbally and written, in Romanian and English.
For our business partner, a sports&leisure market leader, we are hiring a Client Success Senior Manager in Bucharest.
We are hiring a Client Success Senior Manager to our partner Client Success team in Bucharest, Romania.
Our partner is one of the fastest-growing companies in the world, and you’ll be joining one of its best-performing teams globally. You’ll manage a set of high-profile corporate accounts, ensuring that our partner clients remain focused on our partner mission of making wellbeing universal. You’ll also drive the commercial agenda within your portfolio of clients, and collaborate with other teams.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team and work with talented people and some of Romania’s most innovative companies. We’re looking for a superstar candidate who can help the team to achieve new levels of success.
Building the strategic agenda of our partner Success team in partnership with the local and regional leaders, including setting goals and objectives according to corporate targets;
Be a role model to the Client Success team with your drive to maximize our partner sales pipeline by managing the most complex renegotiations with the existing clients;
Ensure a trusting and valuable relationship with your key HR contacts by sharing our partner mission to improve employee health, engagement, and happiness;
Help and guide Success Team to understand clients’ objectives and deliver solutions by developing client-specific growth strategies;
Present & implement best practice workflows to the Success Team as well as review member growth rates, suggest member growth strategies, and provide relevant updates;
Collaborate closely with the Wellbeing Engagement, Customer Experience, Operations, User Growth Marketing, Fitness Partnerships, and Business Development teams to develop member growth strategies and deliver on client and company goals;
Analyze client data; share findings, and develop tailored communication and awareness strategies to increase user engagement to better defeat inactivity;
Own the commercial agenda for the clients in our partner portfolio, including renewing, expanding, and renegotiating contracts on an annual basis;
Live the mission: inspire and empower others by genuinely caring for your own wellbeing and your colleagues. Bring wellbeing to the forefront of work, and create a supportive environment where everyone feels comfortable taking care of themselves, taking time off, and finding work-life balance.
- access to the greatest network of sports & relaxation centers in Romania;
- flexible work: choose when and where you work;
- a home office stipend and a monthly flexible work allowance to cover the costs of working from home;
- flexible schedule: flexibility to adjust working hours, letting all employees adjust their starting time within a range of 3 hours;
- paid time off: minimum of 25 days paid holiday per year with an additional day for each year of tenure (up to 5) in addition to annual holidays (including an extra holiday on your birthday!);
- parental leave: 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents (of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent) + 100% paid birth leave of 14 weeks;
- career growth: outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth;
- medical subscription;
- access to the Bookster library;
- meal vouchers;
- access to Pluria - coworking space;
- culture: an exciting and supportive environment filled with passionate individuals from all over the world! You’ll partner with global colleagues and share in the success of a high-growth technology company disrupting the health and wellness space. Our partner value-based culture of trust, flexibility, and integrity makes this possible every day.