Interviuri pe loc la Finance Recruitment Day
Would you like to be part of our team? Now is your chance! On March 9th, at the Romanian Banking Institute, we are hosting a series of 15-minute Speed Interviews. It's a unique opportunity taking place within the Finance Recruitment Day event!
We invite you deep diving into the world of possibilities in finance, where Elena Marin-Head of Record to Report Centre & Africa and Andreea Andrei-Area P&R Lead at BAT DBS Romania Hub will share valuable insights. Explore their path to success, uncover essential skills for the industry, delve into the importance of international exposure and discover how effective leadership drives the change.
Whom are we looking for?
Not sure if you're suitable to apply? Here are a few criteria we'll consider in the selection process for participants in the speed interviews!
- Financial/ economic studies
- Relevant professional experience or extra-curricular activities within NGOs, student associations, etc.
- Advanced English skills
- Nice to have: 1-2 years of experience in accounting, finance, audit, banking space
- Experience in Microsoft Office Tools (Excel/Power Point)
- Willingness to develop a career in finance space
- Strong communicational and organizational skills
- Self-driven, proactive and willing to continuous develop
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn
- Demonstrating receptivity to insights into business
If you also wish to get to know us better and discover the BAT Romania team, you can sign up right now!
PS: Make sure you have an updated CV on Hipo.ro, with all your experiences so far, so we can get to know you a little before we meet!
Selected individuals will receive a confirmation email!