Order & Demand Management Specialist
A Snapshot of Your Day
As an order specialist you will be responsible for offer, order and implementation management for components, tools, consumables, and services for power plant service contracts.
How You will Make an Impact
- As an order specialist you will be responsible for offer, order and implementation management for components, tools, consumables, and services for power plant service contracts.
- You will manage cost effective sourcing and on schedule availability of necessary goods and services in accordance with the project requirements.
- You will clarify the business needs and track & trace the orders through a predefined process and expedite when necessary.
- You will be the point of contact for all sourcing topics, monitor the projects demand, cost and time schedule and proactively ensure the teams information flow.
- You will support the projects commercial and logistics experts in regards of export & customs control as well as during the shipment process.
- You will support the projects claim management by providing defect analysis as well as solutions.
- You will contribute and drive internal continuous improvement processes.
What You Bring
- You have graduated from university.
- You want to start your career path in a leading international energy company.
- You want to participate in building up a new Demand and Order Management Hub in Romania.
- You speak proficiently English and German
- You are interested in an industry related to purchasing or logistics.
- You are a very good communicator along with problem solving and proactive skills.
- You are a team-player and you also work independently.
- You are highly motivated to work in an international matrix organization and to collaborate cross-functional.
- Terms like empowerment and self-driven-agile teams is nothing new for you.
- You have advanced MS Office365 applications skills, first experiences in SAP would be a plus.
About the Team
"Let's make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Unit Generation, we offer a broad portfolio of cutting-edge technologies, services and solutions for centralized and decentralized energy production.
Within our Solution Organization we work on customized solutions for power plants, whether it is the most efficient conventional power generation, industrial application for process steam or heat generation, hybrid solutions including renewable energy and their integration or making big steps toward decarbonation with hydrogen producing plants or environmental friendly power generation on ships and barges.
As a team, we believe that we can deliver better performance when we apply the strength of our differences and appreciate everyone for its individuality ??? We easily integrate, appreciate and make feel welcomed all new team members. Therefore, we are a fast-growing team, positive, solution-oriented, inclusive and open to new ideas and perspectives. We are waiting for you to be part of our great community!
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we're also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Siemens Energy's location in One Cotroceni Park is more than just an office space - it's a hub for a vibrant and thriving community. Nestled in the heart of Bucharest, this urban development is the perfect place to work, surrounded by green spaces, shopping destinations, and everything the city center has to offer. And with the Academia Militara subway station just a 3-minute walk away, getting around the city has never been easier.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character ??? no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
- Your lunch with SE meal tickets
- Keep your brain fit with our trainings
- Special for books lovers - Bookster
- Stay safe and healthy with our medical subscription
- Think about your future too with Privat Pension Pilon III
- Take care of yourself with our Wellbeing Initiatives