Software Developer (f-m-d)
A Snapshot of Your Day
As a Software Developer (f-m-d) you will develop features for highly complex systems in the area of oil & gas industry and the system according to requirement specifications.
How You'll Make an Impact
- Develop features for highly complex systems in the area of oil & gas industry.
- Develop system according to requirement specifications.
- Assume responsibility for the development from the initial idea to documentation, testing until site implementation.
- Continuous improvement and optimization of the product performance.
- Maintaining and continuous improvement of internal software and tools.
- Summarize and present development results to stakeholders. Self-dependent design and development of IT solutions.
- Planning, design, configuration, administration, and support of high available IT/OT infrastructures with corresponding databases and backup systems.
- Act as an Engineer as inside of an international team for Terminal/Tank Management System projects.
- Write, execute, and document manual test cases, detailed test reports and describe potential improvements / required modifications.
- You work in an international development team.
What You Bring
- Deep knowledge in Software development C++ or C# or Angular 10.
- Experience with development tools such as Azure Devops and Visual Studio.
- Oracle and MS SQL Database know-how: Installation and administration and development.
- Technical knowledge of IT/OT systems (Windows Server Systems, Active Directory, MS SQL, Network architecture & administration).
- Experience in working using agile methodology.
- Experience in cyber security architecture and design according OT requirements is an advantage (e.g, ISO27001, ISA99, IEC62443).
- Experience in architecture, designing concepts and development of OT solutions (specially for critical infrastructures) is an advantage.
- Basic knowledge in VMWare Virtualization is an advantage.
- Basic knowledge in PCS 7 is an advantage.
- Basic knowledge in industrial communication protocols: Modbus, OPC, serial communication (e.g., RS4857 is an advantage).
- Readiness for occasional worldwide traveling (e.g., Engineering, Consulting, Commissioning).
- University degree in Engineering or Information Technology related or similar education, preferably with a focus on information management solutions.
- Expert communication skills in English.
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 94,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we're also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Find out how you can make a difference at Siemens Energy: https://bitly.ws/ZFwV.Our OfficeSiemens Energy's location in One Cotroceni Park is more than just an office space - it's a hub for a vibrant and growing community. Nestled in the heart of Bucharest, this urban development is the perfect place work, surrounded by green spaces, shopping destinations, and everything the city center has to offer. And with the Academia Militara subway station just a 3-minute walk away, getting around the city has never been easier.Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity, we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character ??? no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.Rewards and Benefits
- Your lunch with meal tickets
- Keep your brain fit with our trainings
- Special for books lovers - Bookster
- Stay safe and healthy with our medical subscription
- Think about your future too with Private Pension Pilon III
- Take care of yourself with our Wellbeing Initiatives